Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Recreational Racing/Off Roading Market Survey

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2015, 12:53 PM
1st Gear
Default Recreational Racing/Off Roading Market Survey

Hi everyone,

I’m in a part-time MBA program and am tasked with creating a hypothetical marketing strategy for a niche product with a limited customer segment. My group’s selected product is a low-cost alternative to traditional racing harnesses that requires no hardware installation to your vehicle. This patented product uses frictional pressure to limit lateral body motion when taking hard turns or traversing bumpy terrain. It is ideally suited for recreational racers and the product has tested positively in some Mini driving clubs. Because of this, I thought an Audi group may be a good place to start building a larger survey sample size.

If anyone would be interested in taking a brief anonymous market survey to help us to build our customer insights data, it would be greatly appreciated.

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZHGD795

Just to clarify: this is not at all an advertisement for the product (which will remain unnamed). The product also has not been financed to be mass-produced, so it isn’t available even if you wanted it.

Thank you to anyone who wants to help build our data set and make our marketing strategy that much more data-driven!