:: ECS Tuning :: **NEW!!** TT RS Billet Aluminum Oil Filter Housing

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 10:57 AM
Sponsor
Default :: ECS Tuning :: **NEW!!** TT RS Billet Aluminum Oil Filter Housing

The ECS Tuning oil filter housing is an attractive, durable upgrade designed to prevent dangerous and unsightly oil leaks. It is an exact-fit replacement for the original; but the similarity ends there. Replace your stock fragile plastic oil filter housing with a durable 6061-T6 billet aluminum with an anodized black, polished, or matte silver finish from ECS Tuning.

Unlike the factory filter housing, ours requires no special tool. Just unscrew at the integrated 17mm and 36mm hex-head and forget about rounding out the housing during removal. It's that simple.

Quick Change Artist

Click HERE to order or for more information

Fits:

Audi MK2 TT RS (2012+)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

Old 09-18-2023, 12:56 PM
1st Gear

I've always been conscious about using products that are safe for my family and the environment. SQUEAK https://elvasallnaturals.com/product...36656782409887 is the perfect solution. It cuts through grease and grime effortlessly, and I love the fact that it's made from natural ingredients. Plus, it doesn't leave any residue on my dishes. I highly recommend this dishwashing agent to everyone looking for an eco-friendly and effective option.