Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2008 Audi A4 Wagon 3.2L V6 6MT S-Line

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 08:08 PM
1st Gear
Default 2008 Audi A4 Wagon 3.2L V6 6MT S-Line

For sale is a 2008 Audi A4 wagon with the 3.2L V6 engine and a rare 6 speed manual transmission. I am asking $9500 for the car.

This car has been my daily driver for the past 2.5 years and has been nothing but awesome to drive and reliable. The combination of Quattro all wheel drive, the 3.2L V6, and the 6 speed manual makes the car an absolute blast to drive!

All maintenance has been performed regularly and the car has no mechanical issues. Currently the car has an engine light on due to a leaky vacuum hose, and the TPMS sensors need to be re-paired to the car but I am having that fixed this week, along with an oil change (time for one). The tires on the car will most likely need to be replaced soon.

The interior of the car is in awesome condition, with the only issue being a postage stamp sized defect in the leatherette of the rear passenger side seat. Other than that there are no rips/tears/stains in the interior. The car will come with both all season floor mats and carpet ones. Currently I have an aftermarket Pioneer head unit installed in the car which gives the option of Bluetooth audio/calls, USB, or Aux inputs in addition to the standard radio and CD functions. I also have the original head unit which can easily be swapped out for the Pioneer unit, either way it will be included with the sale.

The outside of the car is also in great condition for a car with 150xxx miles on it. There are the expected rock chips and minor paint defects but nothing major. There are zero dents in the car, and it has never seen paint of any kind except from the factory. There is light curb rash on all 4 rims, but nothing major.

I also have a set of winter rims (tires on, but need to be replaced), Yakima WhispBars, Yakima Frontloader bike rack, and Yakima Fat Cat 6 ski racks that can be included for the right buyer.

Please contact me with any and all questions. I'm open to offers on the car, but no trades.

The rest of the pictures can be found here:
2008 Audi A4 Wagon 3.2L V6 6MT S-Line

Attached Thumbnails 2008 Audi A4 Wagon 3.2L V6 6MT S-Line-img_0037.jpg