Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

FS: 2001 Audi A4 Avant Quattro 1.8t 5 speed Nicely Modded

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2014, 09:29 AM
1st Gear
Default FS: 2001 Audi A4 Avant Quattro 1.8t 5 speed Nicely Modded

Name:  017.jpg
Views: 947
Size:  93.7 KB[/URL]

1.8 liter 4 cylinder turbo with 5 speed manual transmission

Silver with black leatherette interior. Rust free body and no known accidents. Non smoker. 164,000 miles. Mature adult owned.

The bad:

Lower door mouldings showing their age.

Scratch in clear coat on RR quarter panel.

Typical stone chips in front of hood that have been brush touched.

Typical OBC pixilation.

Typical torn seam in drivers seat.

The good:

New PA Inspection.

The car comes with a set of winter tires mounted on steel wheels and also 17x8 ASA wheels with summer tires. I have some spare items as well that will go with the car.

I have owned this car for a little over 5 years and have maintained it and upgraded it very well.

All maintenance is up to date currently. Oil was changed every 3-4,000 miles with either Mobil 1 or Royal Purple synthetic oils. Transmission and differential have Royal Purple 75w90 in them.

Brakes recently replaced with Hawk performance ceramic pads front and rear, new front rotors and recent rear rotors and the brake fluid was just changed with DOT 4 fluid.

Power steering rack was recently replaced with a remanufactured unit and fluid was flushed and replaced. Subsequent front alignment as well.

Completely new lowered suspension which gives the car a nice stance and great handling. Bilstein sport shocks and Neuspeed sport springs with all new mounts and hardware.
New inner and outer tie rods as well. New front control arms.

New wheel bearings all around.

Clutch replaced about 20,000 miles ago with upgraded S4 clutch and lightweight steel flywheel from ECS Tuning. No difference in drivability but revs a little faster and actually increased fuel mileage by 1-2 mpg due to decreased rotating mass.
22-24 mpg locally and 28-30 mpg highway.

Performance mods are: GIAC software which increases HP from 170 to 200-220HP per GIAC website.
Labree Motorsports high flow catalytic converter and full 2.5 inch stainlees steel exhaust.
Forge 007 diverter valve.
K&N drop in air filter.
Short throw shifter.
APR snub mount.

Sony HD sound system with amp, Ipod control/USB.

20% tint all around.

This is a reliable car that starts, runs and drives flawlessly and has never let me down during my ownership.

I can provide an excel spreadsheet of my maintenance records and a walk around video by email. I have nearly the full service history of the car and have receipts/records totaling over $5,000 during my ownership.

Avants with a manual transmission are not easy to find. You may find one cheaper than mine but will end up spending more by bringing the maintenance and upgrades up to date.
$6500 OBO

More pics here:

2001 Audi A4 Avant Photos by twinpop171 | Photobucket

Thanks for looking.