Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Any spare S-line Springs out there?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 06:21 PM
1st Gear
Default Any spare S-line Springs out there?

I'm looking for a set of springs from the S-Line sport suspension. My A3 is the premium, which unfortunately has the basic stock springs. I'd like to firm up my ride and drop the height just a little. I might add the Koni FSD's in the near future, but i wanted to start here.

Feel free to reply or PM me if you've got a set you replaced with coil-overs or some superior setup. I'm based in SoCal but would be happy to also pay for shipping...

Thanks.

Old 03-18-2008, 06:44 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Any spare S-line Springs out there?

There should be several sets available soon - we have a group buy going on Fourtitude for S - Line Euro springs, and I, for one, will have a set of S line springs and shocks just taking up garage space in a couple of weeks.

Old 03-18-2008, 06:49 PM
1st Gear

I saw that group buy today...i just missed it. Argghh. Just keep me in the loop when you're ready to get rid of them. Are you in the WI group or the Bay Area group?

Old 03-18-2008, 09:11 PM
1st Gear

It's actually just one group buy, but mine are coming from Wisconson. I've already got FSD's on the car, figured I'd go one step further. I wasn't planningto market the springs, shocks and RSB, but if someone has a need, I ama bit cramped for garage storage.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:23 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: hesaputz

It's actually just one group buy, but mine are coming from Wisconson. I've already got FSD's on the car, figured I'd go one step further. I wasn't planningto market the springs, shocks and RSB, but if someone has a need, I ama bit cramped for garage storage.
What kind of RSB? Will it fit the 3.2?

Grover, I'm not sure what the cost of the springs are...but I have my S-lines springs from my 3.2. Lemme find out what it costs and get back to you...unless some knows a fair price.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:26 PM
1st Gear

Krazyboi - I can get Koni sport springs to my door for 165.00 if that gives you any idea.

Hesaputz - Did you replace your RSB? If krazyboi doesn't take it i might be interested as well.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:41 PM
1st Gear

Grover, how does $110 to your door sound? Should be good enough for shipping and paypal fees.

Hesaputz, if the RSB is stock (which I think they would be now that I think about it), you can get them to Grover.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:21 PM
1st Gear

I'm pretty sure that the 3.2 S Line springs are different than the 2.0 - ask Vagparts, or contact Frank (Angryrican) on theFourtitude board to be sure. And yes, I do have an S Line RSB taking up space in the garage, with the shocks and the soon-to -be springs.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:35 PM
1st Gear

Thanks guys. I will check on the 3.2 springs to see how they would apply on a 2.0.

Hesaputz - are you any closer to socal than krazyboi? I'm in no rush, so i'd rather find someone close or even better in socal. Also - is the RSB on the S-line any different than the premium? I know the rear shocks are the same on an s-line as on a premium. I'll look into it as well - just thought I'd ask to see if you knew.

Krazyboi - thanks for the offer. Let me see how this shakes out - I might be hitting you up.

Old 03-19-2008, 12:14 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: grover

Thanks guys. I will check on the 3.2 springs to see how they would apply on a 2.0.

Hesaputz - are you any closer to socal than krazyboi? I'm in no rush, so i'd rather find someone close or even better in socal. Also - is the RSB on the S-line any different than the premium? I know the rear shocks are the same on an s-line as on a premium. I'll look into it as well - just thought I'd ask to see if you knew.

Krazyboi - thanks for the offer. Let me see how this shakes out - I might be hitting you up.
Hesaputz is from Okla...so he probably wants his goodies to stay in-state [sm=smiley17.gif]. It seems like there is another forum member from OK....oh yeah, it's me!

I'm just messin with ya though...as much as I would like to mod my car some right now, it just isn't in my budget (unless my fellow Okie is feeling REALLY generous!)

Quick Reply: Any spare S-line Springs out there?