Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Certified Preowned Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 11:58 AM
1st Gear
Default Certified Preowned Question

Hey guys,
My Wife just bought her dream car. A Audi A3 2012 with 6000 miles on it.
It is an Audi certified preowned. We are super excited besides one thing some of the things on the check list were broken, and were clearly marked as good on the 300 plus point inspection. They are fixing the carpet now where 3 of the mat clips were broken off and the male part of the connector was missing. This was 4 of the 300 points on the inspection. It did not make me feel good about the rest of the inspection!

We gave the car back to Audi to fix these. They still have the car claiming that they found an additional broken clip and UPS did not show up for the overnight deliver. Sounds like I am getting the run around. Anyway I was thinking about asking the manager to have the car checked again since 4 of the 300 were marked as good working condition. The guy even told me the inspection was done 2 weeks ago and must have broken since then. He even tried to tell me how to remove the mats with out breaking the clips. I kindly assholisly said you need to tell your guys in the back, not me.

Should I ask them to go over the whole list again? It does not seem to unreasonable to me as there were issues with the first check list. If I don't get many responses I may move this as the intro forums are never a hot area of the forums. Anyway thanks for having me.

Old 04-10-2013, 02:55 PM
1st Gear

If you don't feel comfortable, give it a shot. You can ck your service due mileage to see if was advanced