Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Decent dealer in the Baltimore area?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 04:38 PM
1st Gear
Default Decent dealer in the Baltimore area?

Ok, I am finally ready to get my A3 (manual, sport and technology package) but the only dealer (I know of) in Baltimore is Hunt Valley motors and they seem incredibly uninterested in selling any A3...I basically I have to hunt down a salesperson and once I do, they are quite arrogant, not to say surprisingly uninformed. Anyone has experience with a better dealership/salesperson?

Thanks!

Old 01-19-2007, 06:57 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Decent dealer in the Baltimore area?

Have you first checked the dealer location link on AudiUSA.com? Valley Audi's web site clearly shows A3 inventory? So are their sales staff just DUMB?

Old 01-19-2007, 07:28 PM
1st Gear

They're arrogant and expresses no interest in selling me a car and I rather not buy from a place with that type of attitude...so I am basically hoping somone knows of a person was provided with quality services.

Old 01-19-2007, 08:09 PM
1st Gear

That experience seems to match some of the comments on 1.8t.org dealer rating for MA dealers. Although most inputs are complaints more then complements you still garner some useful tidbits of info

Note this comment: "I would suggest any one that is looking for a new Audi, go to Len Stoller or another dealer because the service Valley Motors provides is poor and the CPO cars they sell are not true CPO cars."

Old 01-19-2007, 08:27 PM
1st Gear

Thanks John, that's very helpful info!

Old 01-20-2007, 10:50 AM
L7
1st Gear

J;
I work practically around the corner from 'Valley' Audi - and it was actually the first place that I got a close look at one. Yes, I did have a fairly negative experience with them - probably not to the extent that you did. Let's just put it this way - they bring the term "letting a car sell itself" to a whole new level.
The dealer I ended up getting one from was Len Stoler out in Owings Mills - great sales team. Wasn't old and stuffy types - they had some fairly young energetic guys there. The kicker was - when I had the wife and kids there to also check the car out - they were very accomodating to her and did not have any problems with the kids. (Though they were trying to nudge her towards a Q7).Go drop in - talk to them - they're not pushy. Best of all - there service department is excellent.