Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Disabled @#$! TPMS please

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 12:19 PM
1st Gear
Exclamation Help

i've got a 2007 a4 2.0t quattro i want to change the wheels but what can i do with TPMS, can i put it on the new wheels or not if so how? can anyone help

Old 09-14-2012, 01:32 PM
1st Gear
Default VAG Does it

2008 A3.
TPMS light came on and would not go away. All pressures are OK. No flashing of the unit so it is ostensibly not a system error.
I think one of the sensors or the unit is bad.
To get rid of the light on the dash

Go to Instrument Cluster
Address is 17

Recode this to take out "16" in the string and replace it with 00
save the change.

The unit will still throw a DTC in the tire pressure module, but the dash warnings go away.
Which is good enough for me.

HPT.

RLG

Old 09-19-2012, 05:45 AM
1st Gear
Default Western Union Transfer MTCN for Sale

Western Union Transfer MTCN for Sale
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
Most Respectable customer, i am sharp minded Hacker, having very beautiful ideas to transfer money to you by western union. i am working since last 5 years in this field. i know many techniques to transfer funds from western union website to you
1. TRANSFER MONEY BY USING WESTERN UNION BUG
There is software, use for hack the date from western union website, we use this software to transfer any amount to any country as per your requirement. Now it is very easy to transfer money from western union website to you, if you are interested we can transfer funds to you. contact us Rootasing@yahoo.com
2. TRANSFER WESTERN UNION BY USING CREDIT CARDS.
We are hacker team, we have hacked a lot of credit cards from different websites and banks. you can not imagine that how much credit card date we have. To transfer money from western union website to you. we upload funds into western union account from credit cards and then give to you. Credit cards is use to fund the western union account and then can transfer to you. contact us Rootasing@yahoo.com
3. WESTERN UNION MASTER CARDS
Western union offer Master cards to get transferred money any part of the world. We also sell Western union MasterCard with high balance. This is plastic card and can be used for online shopping and ATM withdraw. If you are interested to buy Western union master Card with Balance of more than 5000$. We can ship this to your postal address

if you are interested to get easy money by western union, you can contact us Rootasing@yahoo.com
PRICE FOR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

Pay 500$ = Get 8000$ western union transfer MTCN
Pay 400$ = Get 4000$ western union transfer MTCN
Pay 200$ = Get 1000$ western union transfer MTCN

Western union Master card with Balance is more than 5000$ = Price is 300$

Western union Crack Software for sale with activation key = Price is 300$

BUSINESS RULES
i only accept payment by Liberty Reserve & western union
You will get MTCN number with in 30 minutes after payment
I do not deal small order or test order. it is just waste of time for me.
You will get your order completed maximum + maximum 24 hours
i will give you mtcn number and sender name + country
i do not offer % partnership for new client.
if you are facing problem to collect money, (with in 2 hours)
No test Free, otherwise every one ask for test
Please do not spam me, i hate spamming
i do not want talk a lot, just speak to the point
if you do not want to buy any thing from me, please do not contact me

Rootasing@yahoo.com

western union transfer, bank login, bank transfer, paypal login, fullz, credit cards all available WU transfer, PayPal, CC, Cvv

Old 03-11-2013, 01:12 PM
1st Gear

Forgive me for re-posting this in a few threads; just trying to be helpful.

I had the same TPMS issue with my 2008 A6. I had my winter tires put on this season and from that point on the tpms malfunction lamp in the instrument cluster and center display unit persisted no matter how many resets I performed in the MMI; despite confirming that each tire's pressure (including spare in trunk) was o.k. and that the sensors were at the right frequency and actually transmitting; and regardless of how much praying, cursing and ugly looks I gave my car for the past 3 months. From reading the forums looking for an answer I realized I wasnt the only one ready to snap if I had to look at those amber lights and hear that obnoxious beep every time I started my car

I cant promise this will work for any other model, but this is exactly what I did step by step and it worked for me the same day I picked up my Vag-Com.

First, I went into the secondary fusebox and pulled the tpms fuse. The fusebox is located along the side of the glovebox that meets the door when closed. It is easier to pry open if the glove box is open. The fuse to remove is the 3rd slot on the top (black plastic not brown) fuse setup. There are pink retainer clips that span the fuse setups in my car; they easily come out and go back in with a little fidgeting. I wouldnt stress if they were missing from your car. The fuse is an orange 5 watt and it was located in the 3rd position from the left.

Next I used my Vag Com. I went first into the Can Gateway and used to the long-coding helper to deselect the tire pressure monitoring bit. You simply uncheck the box. Second I looked at every instance in the installed control module section where tire pressure came up. In my car, it was control module 17. Notably, this same module appears in several different locations. I went into the module each time I found it and subtracted 16 from the first four numbers. Specifically, the original code value was 2065288, which became 2049288.

The two warning lights went away separately, as I accessed the different modules. Notably, it happened instantly for each as I selected the "Do it!" button in the respective module. The lights have not returned. It had been so long that I actually had to look up what was supposed to appear in the top of the center display in the manual. It shows your current radio station or, if listening to a CD, the track number / name

I tried to be as clear as possible, but feel free to hit me up if I can provide more info. Solidarity and whatnot.