Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

MD/VA/DC GTG

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 09:04 AM
Default MD/VA/DC GTG

Hey guys, I know this doesn't exactly belong in this section, but the "South" regional forum is not that great for reaching locals.(admin, please dont move!)

A number of people have expressed interest ina MARYLAND - VIRGINIA - DC gettogether this summer, so I am going to take the lead and hopefully get this thing started.

Lets make this thing happen August 4th. That is the firstSaturday in August,that gives everyone pleanty of time to plan. I'm in Baltimore and have no problem driving anywhere. But, I thing we could get some good group shots by the Inner Harbor and/or docks by my place. Again, I am open to suggestions.

Anyone have any suggestions on some good roads we can cruise? Long and twisty would be ideal I'd say, but again I'm up for anything.

I am going to put together a list serve of everyone interested, so post your email on here or PM it to me and that way we can all stay on top of it.

I'm looking forward to finally getting something together, and hopefully a good turnout.

You can also reach me at work aaron@allaroundthehome.com

Old 07-06-2007, 10:00 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: MD/VA/DC GTG

I already PMed him but I would really like to see some other A3's there especially some with mods so I can drool over them in person as opposed to over the internet.

Old 07-10-2007, 06:34 AM
L7
1st Gear

I'm in. I'm thinking some place between Baltimore and DC. Then head west - maybe even making the final destination Shepherdstown, WV. Beautiful roads out there. Plus they have excellent food at the Bavarian Inn - and of course German automobiles are always welcome there. Yea - Nea? Just my 1.5 cents (aftertaxes).

Old 07-10-2007, 08:41 AM

Honestly I am open to anything, post your idea on the MD GTG post in the "South Region" section. This way all of us will be able to easly access everything.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:34 AM
2nd Gear

didnt you read they are about to up the sales tax in md so acutually it would be 1.6 cents

Old 07-15-2007, 07:32 AM
L7
1st Gear

Swaynest;
Please tell me you are kidding about the sales tax increase in MD. Also- totally concur that there had better be A3's showing up with mods. Definitely want to check them out.

Old 07-16-2007, 07:36 PM
1st Gear

Good show!!! I'll be there, but no mods to offer...i'll just be mooching ideas off the others. Anybody bringing a VAGCOM?

Old 07-17-2007, 01:05 AM
1st Gear

sounds awesome.NOVA here...07 A3 nav, open sky, leather, cold weather lava gray

Old 07-17-2007, 06:00 AM
L7
1st Gear

Wow. Looks like we can end up having a great A3 showing. But, there is a red A3 S-line - open sky - I've spotted in the Columbia, MD area. They have a great tint job - if anyone know who that is, pleasepass the word on to them. Do we have a location yet?