Rattle/vibrate through dash at low revs - AudiForums.com

Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Old 03-15-2016, 09:11 AM
1st Gear

Default Rattle/vibrate through dash at low revs

Hi all,

I'm New to the forum. I've just brought an 2010 Audi A3 sportback 2.0tdi with 70k and full Audi service history.

My problem is that when I start the car there is no noise (rattle/vibration) but when I touch the throttle And Rev it slightly there is a vibration/rattle/resignation coming from what seams like the back of the dash on the drivers side. It is there when driving at low speed but disappears when the revs are up. The previous owner said that it had done it for the year he owned it and on its last service Audi said there was (air intake box and pipe chattering) and was not a problem just a vibration.

Could this make a vibration into the dash board? Or is there any other causes?

Thank you

Petrol_head
Old 01-10-2018, 10:38 PM
1st Gear

Exclamation

Hi im having the same issue..

Its like some marbles wall on to some plastic / Some sticker is vibrating and touching a plastic / and also hear like a bolt is lose .

its in low Rev, Did u figure this out yet..?