Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Electronic problem, driving me insane!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 02:21 AM
1st Gear
Exclamation Electronic problem, driving me insane!

Hello!

Have a hell of a great error on my Audi, sometimes it feels like the alternator is not charging properly.
Experience it as follows:

Most of the time when I start the car it is always without any worries, always starts right away, etc. and manage how many consumers off the power at any time.

However, sometimes when I start the car (not often yet) so I feel that it does not load properly. All lighting in the car and flickers, and if I for example teeth beam dips so the stream, finally it goes example xenonet of voltage drop.

I restart the car again so it works perfectly as it mostly does.

What could this be due to large errors?
The battery and charge controller is changed but the problem remains.

(When I went to work today so it was behaving very strangely again ...
Arrive at work and notice that the lights started flicker again, blinking a few times the main beam and the power dips a lot.

Blinking a few times and just like that puts the tachometer of and then shortly thereafter to start again.
Turns off the stereo to see if that helps but the only thing that happens is that the rev counter goes to 0 and then go up again (like a reboot of the instrument)., Stereo starts just about.

Starts the car and everything works fine again ??????)

Old 07-20-2011, 08:58 AM
1st Gear

Take out and tested again now, used the main beam and rear window heating until it started to flicker.
Turned off the car and then the instrument cluster flashed for a few times, then reset the clock and so on.