AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Audi A3 (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a3-12/)
-   -   Seven of the best new cars for graduates (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a3-12/seven-best-new-cars-graduates-64502/)

JohnS1 05-24-2007 02:22 AM

Seven of the best new cars for graduates

MSNBC has published a article called "How to pick a new car for a graduate" that lists the A3 as one of seven new cars out there that best for young graduates! Quote Dan Carney concerning the A3: It’s a sporty, quick, fun, economical, and easy-to-park hatchback with a premium nameplate — what’s not to love?

olivier 05-24-2007 08:33 PM

RE: Seven of the best new cars for graduates

Of all the cars listed the A3 is really the only one with real character IMO - I, of course, voted for the A3 and looking at the results as of 8:30 EST, the Prius was winning[:'(][:'(][:'(]!!!! Damn Californian hippies!

Anyway, it does prove something we all already knew, the A3 is a very well rounded car. [sm=smiley27.gif]my A3

Blue Jays 05-24-2007 09:50 PM

There sure are some very generous parents out there if the little pukes are driving an A3 right out of school.

hesaputz 05-24-2007 10:24 PM

I believe sucker is the correct term, but yeah - I bought my girl a Lava gray S line MT with everything for her collegegraduation. She's pretty pleased,but I don't think she took me very seriously when I told her that she was on her own now. Her mother has a history of charitable contributions.

olivier 05-24-2007 10:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue Jays
There sure are some very generous parents out there if the little pukes are driving an A3 right out of school.
I believe it just comes down to what would you prefer your son/daughter to drive? If you can afford it, it is a great all-around car, no doubt.

I checked the website comments and I have to quote this guy “Emmasdad”:

The best car for a graduate is one they buy themselves.
I love this guy!

a3_yuppie 05-25-2007 01:51 PM

Olivier, my A3 looks just like yours!

Hesaputz, I wish my parents were rich / ballers / suckers like you!

olivier 05-25-2007 04:23 PM

Great people think alike!?!?!?!?
Unfortunately, a lot of A3 look like yours and mine… The only good thing, they are all up in your neck of the woods… I have seen but one A3 here which looked like mine (actually, that is the only other A3 I have seen in the area), anyway, I do not care, like my parents told me : “I am special, just like everybody else!”

techbod 05-25-2007 04:35 PM

standing in a crowd I see all but most see the way home and have little thought of the drive I think of the pleasure of the drive home and the pain of the city and work is past history.

1 of 1 by me:D

techbod 05-25-2007 04:38 PM

I know its a bit lame but not bad for an old fart:D

Chef 05-25-2007 04:57 PM

Ageed. {but not the old fart comment, only the joy of the drive}

Cheers!