Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

What do you hate most about your A3?

Old 09-10-2012, 10:15 PM
1st Gear
Default What do you hate most about your A3?

The A3 is a great car, but it is not perfect. So what do you hate most about your car? Breaking clips, peeling paint, oil consumption.....etc?

Also, make sure to include what year your model is.

Edit: 60 views and no replies? Perfect car then I guess.

Last edited by FreshGroundFX; 09-11-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:57 AM
1st Gear

A very nice and informative topic i like it very much i love this post thanks for this. I will tell my all friends such a good site.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:41 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by donaldar121
A very nice and informative topic i like it very much i love this post thanks for this. I will tell my all friends such a good site.
What? Thanks for nothing. Take your passive aggression back

Old 09-17-2012, 03:26 AM
1st Gear

I dislike that the faceleft will cost so much to complete for my 06 8P

Parts cost in general here in Canada, as most of the after market is in the states and uk/eu.

Edit: Updated BV and Viper remote start go in this week! Waiting on V-Checker Scanner Pro and a billet aluminum oil filter housing to ship from ECS as well...

Last edited by Freeform; 09-17-2012 at 03:29 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:38 PM
1st Gear

I dislike it cost even more to convert the Škoda Octavia to a RS3 or TT-RS.

Old 09-19-2012, 10:18 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by FreshGroundFX
So what do you hate most about your car?
The way the windscreen wipers go into INT (from normal or high speed) when you stop. It's OK sometimes but... It can rain pretty hard and steady here. When I stop at a cross road, not a light, I often have to turn the wipers off & back on for them to run so I can see across the road.
That and the way the paint has pealed off the door lock buttons. Seems like a kinda cheap finish for such a nice car.

Old 09-20-2012, 05:34 AM
1st Gear

Its wonderful..really your thread is really very good and I appreciate it. You gave so nice info which is very well and amazing. I really impressed by your thread.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:09 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by georgegeo905
Its wonderful..really your thread is really very good and I appreciate it. You gave so nice info which is very well and amazing. I really impressed by your thread.
Lol, you have two accounts just to troll people? Sad

Old 12-29-2012, 06:58 AM
1st Gear

Generally a great car, BUT...
1. Automatic headlights far too sensitive to slight dimming of ambient daylight. Yes, you can turn the auto function off, but that kills the LED daytime running lights as well.
2. Very noisy tyres - so if anyone can suggest quieter replacements for the original Pirelli P-Zero Rosso (225/45 17) I would be interested.
3. DSG auto gearbox rather jerky in stop-start town traffic, though good on open road.
4. Build quality poor compared with previous Audis I have had.
______
Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI (170)

Last edited by rwbingham; 12-29-2012 at 07:05 AM. Reason: error in quoting tyre size
Old 05-18-2013, 09:24 AM
1st Gear

what do i dislike?
1.well i dislike that there arent very many 3.2 v6 A3's around (sucks cuz i cant find parts anywhere around, new, used or u pullit)
2.I really want an exhaust and there are so many different kinds to choose from, then i look and only 1 or 2 brands carry one for the 3.2 v6.
3. same goes for the intake lots of brands with no 3.2 v6 intake
4.like rwbingham said on his #3, hard shifting when slowing down to stop and start.
5.Throttle response! it sucks for some reason you step on it and its like "wait for it!" takes a second to actually rev up.
6. gasmilage (i know i know i bought a v6 what do i expect, but the gearing is set at such a high rpm when you are actually going down the highway at like 80 you are at a 4000rpm maybe they shoulda made a 7 speed for those times your actually cruising!
AND finally #7
and this isnt really about the car its Oregon,
7. my car says reccomended 95 octane fuel, and in oregon there are only a handfull of places that sell 95 octane and up and so if i run regular unleaded it runs really hard, long rev time hard ecelerations, etc.

Anyone else out there actually have a 3.2 v6 audi a3 s-line? cuz from the looks of this site i havent really seen anyone else out here that has one, (or anyone thats willing to help me out that is lol )

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What do you hate most about your A3?