Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Removing Winhshield Washers???

Old 12-18-2005, 09:41 PM
1st Gear
Default Removing Winhshield Washers???

Can someone tell me how to go about removing the headlight washers on my b5?? I got the little LED ones that light up with the headlights but I dont want to go hacking away without some advice. Thanks a lot!

--Matt

Old 12-18-2005, 11:51 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Removing Winhshield Washers???

lol.[8D]

Old 12-19-2005, 12:19 AM
4th Gear

I know how todo it, but the NSA is spying on americans who tell others how to rice their car.

Old 12-19-2005, 12:59 AM
1st Gear

haha yea nice. By puttin in LED's i meant... putting in new washer jets because mine are faded. Better?? lol. c'mon. I'm 16. I can rice my car just a little. Its gonna look good though because its gonna match the blue HID healights. I prefer "unique" over "riceish" hahaha.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO DO IT BESIDES SARCASTIC MODERATORS?? ahhahahaha

Old 12-19-2005, 01:02 AM
2nd Gear

um, burn your car after you install that garbage..its rice. ask civic drivers how they did theirs.

Old 12-19-2005, 01:08 AM
1st Gear

shoot looks like i came to the wrong place. lemme ask u guys this

could putting a sub in the trunk with a stock system not be considered riceish??

could putting bigger blingin rims on the car not be considered riceish?? a lot of ppl do it

I think any mod could be considered "riceish". Its personal taste. I want to put the lights on my car and im looking to see if anyone knows how to take the washers out. No ones gonna tell me what I can and can't do to my own car. Thanks.

Old 12-19-2005, 01:45 AM
1st Gear

I did it once back when I was in high school on my friends Honda...it was pretty obvious when I popped the hood. You just remove the rubber hose that brings the fluid to the washer things and I think it then just pops out. You can then wire em up however you want...my friend had a toggle switch hooked up in case of cops.

Old 12-19-2005, 01:46 AM
6th Gear

Well are you just trying to remove the covers over top the water jets? Pull up on the jet. It may require a little ommphh. There are two plastic arms underneath that hold it on.

Old 12-19-2005, 01:53 AM
Administrator

if you need to remove the entire washer.. then you will have to remove the bumper.. its pretty easy couple bolts and a few screws.. but just remember, whatever you do people wont like it and will give you their opinion on it.. so when they do something you dont like.. give them your opinion.. thats what makes this place great! Nobody likes everything that everyone does.. do what makes you happy, but be prepared no matter what it is, people will rib you over it

Old 12-19-2005, 02:07 AM
1st Gear

haha yea ur right red goat. I appreciate ur input. But I am basicallt trying to get the hose off the jets under the hood. There is a circular rubber cover over the assembly under the hood. The rubber looks like it should pop off but I am not sure. The washer assembly itself is staying, but the entire jet needs to come out. I hope that explains it well enough.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Removing Winhshield Washers???