Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 07:10 PM
1st Gear
Default need help

ive been having a problem with my 98audi a4 quattro after having urodesign work on it they put a boost control and a chip that was supose to trick the computer to think the car was running cold i took the car and right away i got a check engine light my car was bucking like a bull so i had them take everything out that they did an i continue to still have the same problem now my boost fluckates from 7-20 psi and the car still bucking and hasitaing mostly when its in 3rd an give it gas i see psi go up to 15 an cut back down to about 10 psi an i already tryed changing the n75 valve aka booost control solenoid PLEASE HELP ME

Old 08-27-2007, 07:20 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: need help

1. best thing for you to do right now is to get a VAG-COM and pull those codes and truly find out whats happening.
2. could be the spark plugs, coils, or ICM. on the older A4 B5's the ICM is normaly the culprit.
3. urodesign could have f*cked your ECM.
4. take the car to your nearest Audi dealership, get them to repair everything give the bill to urodesign along with a bill for your time wasted.

Old 08-27-2007, 07:24 PM
2nd Gear

Careful the dealership i took mine to refused to work on it after they learned that i had the ecu tuned. Only thing they offered was to completely replace the ECU for 1,400 dollars.

Old 08-27-2007, 07:44 PM
1st Gear

ya i did put new spark plugs in it still doing the same thingan there is no check engine light i already tryed to get it scaned i was think of puting it on a dino but be for that i was going to put a k04 an gaic chip it put they say the chip might mess it up more o and on taking it to a dealer and getting my money back for the bill will be tough i have charges against me because erodisign mess up the car that mean i have a stay away order[:@]