Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hot Women on the road is not good for driving!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 01:36 PM
1st Gear
Default Hot Women on the road is not good for driving!

You might think that hot women in tight *** clothes walking on the road is a good thing but not when you can't take your eyes off them. I was parking today and this blond was walking right by my car and i totally forgot that there was a curb and forgot to hit my brakes in time while parking. Maybee for like 1 sec and scraped my stupid *** bumper. I'm an idiot! I was going like 2 km/h when i scraped it but **** it scraped it pretty bad. I'm so pissed off right now at myself.
[:@]

Old 04-19-2005, 01:39 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Hot Women on the road is not good for driving!

i used to have a 5.0 convertable and i was driving around with 3 hott *** girls and these guys who were staring at them slammed this car stoping at a red lighht, it was funny ****

Old 04-19-2005, 01:39 PM
5th Gear

hahaha....a few years ago, waiting at a stop light...i was staring at a super hot blonde, and i didn't notice that i was slowly creeping forward...and i gave the truck in front of me a little love tap....oops....the guy got out of his car, smiled at me, and said, "you were lookin at that blonde over there, weren't you?"....no damage was done, so i just smiled back, apologized, and we were on our way again.....it was pretty embarassing though..

Old 04-19-2005, 01:43 PM
1st Gear

Yeah it was like that for me too i didnt even realize the car was moving until i heard a scrape and then i was so pissed off its not even funny and the greatest part of all was that this girl saw this and was laughing... Pretty funny

Old 04-19-2005, 01:43 PM
3rd Gear

also in the same car i was with another hott *** girl, we were sitting at a red light and started kissing well i saw the cars in front of me start to go so i gassed it and slammed into the car in front of me. i felt like a dousche and told my parents that i dropped a cd and i was pickin it up. it is amazing what we do for a piece of ***

Old 04-19-2005, 01:45 PM
2nd Gear

Yeah that is pretty bad, thank god i havent hit noone while staring yet, but have pissed some people off at a red light, because it would turn green and i'm still just sitting there like i'm by my self on the road

Old 04-19-2005, 02:06 PM
2nd Gear

Every morning on my ride to work i pass like a half a dozen hot *** girls, while tailgating people. Good thing somehow I keep one eye on the road or else I'd have no front bumperr left. ****** hotties they look so damn good and know it.

Old 04-19-2005, 04:31 PM
1st Gear

that happens to me often suprisingly i havnt got in an accedent i see hot joggers all the time on the main road in my town and there have def. been some close calls

Old 04-19-2005, 08:27 PM
4th Gear

i'm asexual. s'all good

Old 04-19-2005, 08:56 PM
1st Gear

ive done the same thing but at that moment i was obligated to myself to get out the car and walk over to the girl... it was a pretty easy start to a conversation, hey i just wrecked my car looking at you walk down the street here so how about i give you a ride to where your going so at least i can sleep at night with my stupidity!

Quick Reply: Hot Women on the road is not good for driving!