AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Audi A4 (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a4-8/)
-   -   I though i liked audi But now..... (Long) (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a4-8/i-though-i-liked-audi-but-now-long-34945/)

gotaudi 06-25-2006 02:23 PM

I though i liked audi But now..... (Long)

I absolutely love it!

here is my reasoning.

The last month I have been searching for a new car. I had a 1997 Audi A4 1.8T automatic(not even tip, sucks!!!) I loved my 97 so much i spent a lot of time on it and money. but it was getting a little old and the miles were creeping up their (103,000) and i hated atuomatic. so I decided to give my 15 year old sister my 1997 A4 and I would start the adventure of a newer car. I wanted the same car as before but newer, less miles, and a manual (my first manual car!!!). so after a month of searching I found the car of my dreams(for the money). friday morning i headed out to look at many cars. as we were half way to the first car we were going to look at i get a call from a guy that i called a while ago. so i decided to re rought and look at his first. Once I pulled up i was in awe of this 2001 black on black audi A4 1.8T, i get out of the car, walk up and notice many little things done to the car, Debadged, S4 front bumper, FMIC and 18in BBS RC wheels wraped in nitto tires, then the whole car sitting very low, The suspension sitting on nuespeed rase springs, bilstien shocks, and nuespeed sway bars front and back (Very agressive look). We take the car for a test drive handles like a dream. I decided to buy the car within the first 500ft of the test drive. I love audi even more than i did which i didnt think was possible. I strongly advise anyone with an automatic to sell your car and get a manual, it is a different car, not so boring. I will never go back to automatic!

Dont give me the "This thread is worthless without pics" I will take pics after work today around 1:00pm.

BaconBait 06-25-2006 03:30 PM

RE: I though i liked audi But now..... (Long)

Awesome. Get a chip and really let it loose.

4ringstuned 06-25-2006 03:34 PM

congrats ddue!

headshok2002 06-25-2006 03:52 PM

ORIGINAL: BaconBait

Awesome. Get a chip and really let it loose.
Definately! I'd be surprised if that car wasn't chipped already, though... considering all the other mods.

gotaudi 06-25-2006 05:05 PM

no it isnt chipped or maybe it is chipped but by a brand that isnt as agressive as apr or giac. I am thinking about a chip I am really thinking about th giac x chip. i know very little about this chip, i know what ever i got from the search button. The website of giac has nothing on the x chip, how much does it cost? why is it different? would you get this chip or would you get a regular chip?

david9999 06-25-2006 05:08 PM

Have it checked by a mechanic to make sure everything is OK before making any further mods.

I'd be surprised that he put a FMIC on it without a chip.