AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Audi A4 (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a4-8/)
-   -   Merry Christmas to all......did yall all get the $hit u wanted? (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a4-8/merry-christmas-all-did-yall-all-get-%24hit-u-wanted-21913/)

onepoint8tee 12-27-2005 01:58 PM

RE: Merry Christmas to all......did yall all get the $hit u wanted?

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

I got a Vag-Com and a set of dunlop winter sport m3s for my a4
Nice dude.. Those are great gifts.

Suite3.0A4 12-27-2005 03:02 PM

ORIGINAL: juice88

ORIGINAL: Suite3.0A4

ORIGINAL: juice88

WOW....42".....damn. is it plasma or DLP?
Its Plasma.
u should have gone with dlp. they last ALOT longer and have just as good of a picture.
Yeah, its Plasma, Military sales didn't offer the DLP so I jumped on the sale that was running for the christmas holidays.

robby_D 12-27-2005 03:38 PM

I got a 19" LCD TV to use as a computer monitor/TV, clothes, 1gb flash drive

I am quite happy, hope everyone had a great christmas and happy new year

drkenan 12-27-2005 03:40 PM

I bought myself a GIAC chip (wow) and my father gave me a snub mount, boost guage, rhino ramps and a kickass drill set. Sounds like everyone had a great Christmas...that's good.

VB05 12-27-2005 03:48 PM

i just bought my self a 20GB Toshiba Gigabeat MP3 player with some of my Christmas money along with the things i got that i posted on the first page. And i just went out and got one of those tape deck adapter majig's so i can play it in the car. Screw iPods...you're all sheep.

onepoint8tee 12-27-2005 04:15 PM

ORIGINAL: drkenan

I bought myself a GIAC chip (wow) and my father gave me a snub mount, boost guage, rhino ramps and a kickass drill set. Sounds like everyone had a great Christmas...that's good.
so other than "wow" how do you like the GIAC?? Elaborate!

drkenan 12-27-2005 08:48 PM

GIAC chip is awesome!! I can tell that I have a turbo and I can actually feel lag now! The shop where I got it was awesome too. They actually had an AWD Mustang Dyno that I got a tour of. I was so excited when I left the shop that I floored it thinking that I would notice a small difference but I was definitely surprised. The only problem is that some of the excitement has already worn off and now I'm thinking K04 or maybe even bigger. Now I definitely know what you guys are talking about when you're excited about the chip!!

Dj Spiel 12-27-2005 11:38 PM

--Craftsmen 263 Piece Tool Set
--Panasonic 5.1 Surround sound home theater
--Dress clothes for my new job
--curve soul cologne
--100.00 best buy gift card
--puma hoody
--tool case

onepoint8tee 12-28-2005 01:54 AM

ORIGINAL: drkenan

GIAC chip is awesome!! I can tell that I have a turbo and I can actually feel lag now! The shop where I got it was awesome too. They actually had an AWD Mustang Dyno that I got a tour of. I was so excited when I left the shop that I floored it thinking that I would notice a small difference but I was definitely surprised. The only problem is that some of the excitement has already worn off and now I'm thinking K04 or maybe even bigger. Now I definitely know what you guys are talking about when you're excited about the chip!!
You shouldnt have hardly any lag at all with the k03 even with the chip... I never notice any lag with mine it just goes! Well.. Maybe a little before 1700 rpm's... But thats good so i keep traction on a launch or whatever.

CaliA4 12-28-2005 03:01 AM

I got a Moto RAZR with the accessories...I-POD nano...timing belt service...Abercrombie and Fitch stuff...and I could use my parents financially when we're down in Laguna Beach.