Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New site up!! also, get REVO'd!! you'll love it!

Old 02-01-2006, 06:11 AM
1st Gear
Default New site up!! also, get REVO'd!! you'll love it!

It's almost there! We have now opened up the Products section and the Client Center, so that orders can go through. Note, however, that we're uploading more parts every day. If you don't see what you're looking for, please don't hesitate to e-mail us or call us. Most likely we have it! (for those who remember our old site about 6 months ago.. you know we have pretty much everything for Audi's -- OEM or aftermarket)

Thanks for the support over the past few months. We look forward to serving you better than ever in the future!

We've met so many great people locally from Audiforums.com, and we look forward to meeting even more! Stay tuned.. we'll host as many GTG's/BBQ's as we can this season at our shop (the new place has a huge lot)!

For example, we're already hosting a dyno day on February 19th. This date is already booked for dynoing, but we'll set up many more! Anyone who wants to come and watch, however, is more than welcome to come and have a good time (there's also food and drinks all day!). We're meeting at the shop at 8:30am.

* Anyone who isn't local, we now also REVO flash your ECU's if you ship it to us (we'll cover 50% of the shipping for all out of area people!), and we also now do Unitronic big turbo chipping!

We're open to any suggestions on our site, as well. Any special requests are very welcomed!

Thanks again!

/Your RENN-ART Team

[8D]

Old 02-01-2006, 10:48 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: New site up!! also, get REVO'd!! you'll love it!

that gtrs kit looks pretty tempting for my b5. Can you put the new chip in and take the apr out for me?

Old 02-01-2006, 01:28 PM
1st Gear

do u guys have some good software for a 20001 1.8tqm with a k04-015? ps site looks good

Old 02-01-2006, 01:51 PM
2nd Gear

Is that GTRS kit so expensive because it's new? That's an awesome option which I was planning to get but I might need to wait for the price to come down. [&:]

Old 02-01-2006, 01:52 PM
6th Gear

Wow your site looks very nice. Congrats!

Old 02-01-2006, 02:22 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: germancarmaniac

that gtrs kit looks pretty tempting for my b5. Can you put the new chip in and take the apr out for me?

definitely! if it's a hard chip, then it's just a $50 charge to get it replaced and we'll ship you back the APR chip... if it's an APR flash, then we don't charge you any extra at all.

Old 02-01-2006, 02:27 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: drkenan

Is that GTRS kit so expensive because it's new? That's an awesome option which I was planning to get but I might need to wait for the price to come down. [&:]
[8D]

not sure if you've been checking other kits out there?

$3139 vs $5299 for APR's equivalent StgIII+ kit is quite a bit a difference. and this kit has actually ran a faster time on a B6 than the APR StgIII+! 12.63 in the 1/4mile in an A4 Wagon!

this kit is as cheap as it'll ever get. there's barely any margin in it at all.

note that our kit includes everything you need (also the high flow manifold).

Old 02-01-2006, 02:31 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: ryanmcell

do u guys have some good software for a 20001 1.8tqm with a k04-015? ps site looks good
thanks!!

yes, we can definitely do a unitronic chip for you!

the k04 chip is $699 and it's just as smooth and strong as all other unitronic chips!

Old 02-01-2006, 02:32 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Jestnomen

Wow your site looks very nice. Congrats!

thanks! finally all the hard work has paid off.

Old 02-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: renn=art.com

ORIGINAL: germancarmaniac

definitely! if it's a hard chip, then it's just a $50 charge to get it replaced and we'll ship you back the APR chip... if it's an APR flash, then we don't charge you any extra at all.

I dunno about everyone else, but if I was gonna spend over 3 large at your company, I would expect the extraneous chip removal to be on the house. geeze.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New site up!! also, get REVO'd!! you'll love it!