AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Audi A4 (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a4-8/)
-   -   Test Pipe! (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a4-8/test-pipe-55034/)

aRIf 02-21-2007 01:38 PM

RE: Test Pipe!

he seached a lot about his tranny code and it cannot handle that much torque, because it is fwd, not quattro.

onepoint8tee 02-21-2007 02:58 PM

ORIGINAL: aRIf

he seached a lot about his tranny code and it cannot handle that much torque, because it is fwd, not quattro.
Ya I might have been wrong when I said that. I found out the tranny part #'s I was looking at for the tq #'s were for a Jetta which is not the same as the passat/a4 tip tranny. So I dont know. But still, Im not going to invest the money it takes for a k04 setup into a car with tip tranny. If I do anything else its going to be suspension and wheels. The maxima is becoming ancient so when the Audi is paid off we'll sell the maxima, hand over the audi to the wife and get myself a 99.5mq and go crazy on it. Or just get an S4 :D

aRIf 02-21-2007 03:21 PM

dont buy a new one, I'll sell my audi to you :) and the good part is you'll decide the price that you wanna pay! I'll say yes whatever you say.

onepoint8tee 02-21-2007 03:35 PM

ORIGINAL: aRIf

dont buy a new one, I'll sell my audi to you :) and the good part is you'll decide the price that you wanna pay! I'll say yes whatever you say.
Hahahah... RIGHT. How about $5.99 and you deliver to my driveway, wahsed and waxed, with dice on the mirror? Sounds fair to me!

evoic 02-21-2007 03:49 PM

onepoint8tee -

Did you get a refund email from EuroCode??
They dropped their special pricing to $114 shipped today.

I would send them an email and ask them to credit back the difference. ;)

onepoint8tee 02-21-2007 04:05 PM

ORIGINAL: evoic

onepoint8tee -

Did you get a refund email from EuroCode??
They dropped their special pricing to $114 shipped today.

I would send them an email and ask them to credit back the difference. ;)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not know. wtf?!

n0dn4rb 02-21-2007 05:14 PM

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after you install asI just bought one of the PSI test pipes and want to know whats in store as far as install/perf.

I have GIAC also so let me know how you defeat the CEL from the TP.

Be sure to take plentty of PICS!![sm=signs003.gif]

akielb 02-21-2007 05:53 PM

Can you link to the exact TP you are talking about - I looked around Eurocode's site and I couldn't see any sale for $114.

onepoint8tee 02-21-2007 05:56 PM

Well im off to stock up on some extensions and swivel sockets and a couple non foulers. I want to be sure i have everything i need before i take the sumbitch appart. Ill try to take as many pics as possible. Hopefuly it arrives before next weekend.

SurferForever 02-21-2007 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: akielb

Can you link to the exact TP you are talking about - I looked around Eurocode's site and I couldn't see any sale for $114.

x2 i was gonna buy it right there when i saw that