AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Audi A6 (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a6-9/)
-   -   19 X 8.5 BBS RS GT's might be for sale soon :) (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a6-9/19-x-8-5-bbs-rs-gts-might-sale-soon-84295/)

ET3 Callahan 12-12-2007 01:22 AM

RE: 19 X 8.5RS GT's might be for sale soon :)

I just replaced my 19" Ruff Racing rims with my new 17" AT Italia rims for the winter,the smaller rims give the car a MUCH nicer ride. But the 19" rims look SO nice on the car.

formulagigi 12-12-2007 12:53 PM

ORIGINAL: onewickeda6

I guess the ride was way more comfortable on the 17's?
It should be a lot better. The car rides real rough right now if the road is not baby-butt smooth and my wife complains about it every single time she rides in the A6. It gets annoying. I have an aggressive suspension set up, and before I spend more $ in changing that, I am gonna try the ride with the stockies. Then depnding on how it feels and other factors, I might repaint them Anthracite if I keep them or get 18's.
Also my 9 yr-old daughter got tested for various cognitive factors around ability to learn, focus, short and long term memory.... she has issues at school and the results came back low. They recommended a RX Pro program that is 8000 $ for 24 weeks! Got to raise cash :(

onewickeda6 12-12-2007 05:36 PM

ORIGINAL: formulagigi

ORIGINAL: onewickeda6

I guess the ride was way more comfortable on the 17's?
It shoudl be a lot better. The cra rides reasl rough right now if the road is not baby-vut smooth and my wife complains about ti very single time she rides in. It get s annoying. I have an aggressive suspension set up, and before I sepnd more $ in changing that, I am gonna try the ride with the stockies. Then depdnign on how it feels and other factors, I might repaint them Anthracite if I keep them or get 18's.
Also my 9 yr-old daughter got tested for various cognitive factors around ability to learn, focus, short and long term memory.... she has issues at school and the results came back low. They recommended a RX Pro program that is 8000 $ for 24 weeks! Got to raise cash :(

Wow....Your insurance won't cover those RX's? Good Luck with the sale man....I'll try to spread the word also, Great wheels for a great price. Are you on AW also? if not let me know and I'll post em for you there.

formulagigi 12-12-2007 10:34 PM

no the insurance won't cover that pogram, they do not covr what theycall learning disability... just psychological issues to some extent.
Please do post them on AW if you can...

Thanks

onewickeda6 12-13-2007 11:35 AM

OK will do.

formulagigi 12-16-2007 12:49 PM

Thanks.

I will be taking pictures of each wheel and posting an official for sale thread but they really are as nice as they look in the pics above! 2 piece FORGED construction makes them light but very strong.
Great wheels!

PM me if you are interested.
Brice