Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Body Kits; can I get a recommendation?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 03:45 AM
1st Gear
Default Body Kits; can I get a recommendation?

I have a few issues with my front bumper and the rear bumper. The front bumper has been hanging on curbs and has begun to pull the bumper away from the car. The previous owner started this issue and I haven’t help matters much by doing it a few times myself. I haven’t taken it to a body shop yet but I am wondering if they can possibly realign the bumper and possibly reshape the underside of the bumper so that it doesn’t hang on curbs anymore. The rear bumper was backed into by a pizza delivery dude and it could probably be patched up for about 100 dollars or so I would think. Its minor damage and I would guess that some filler and paint would fix it just fine. However, maybe these things could be taken care of with a body kit? I have done some researching on body kits but they seem to be rather sparse. I can’t find a good source for body kits. I have found maybe 3 types but 2 of them look nearly the same as what I have now and the third is 1600 for the front bumper alone. I don’t think my wife would go for a 4k total conversion when you factor the paint into the total. If I am going to put a body kit on there then I might as well take on a new look. I don’t understand why several of the body kits look like the factory bumper. Can anyone point out any decent looking kits that might not cost an arm and a leg?

Old 12-14-2007, 10:28 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Body Kits; can I get a recommendation?

www.lltek.com