Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help on A6 Car Phone and Seats!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 03:39 PM
1st Gear
Default Help on A6 Car Phone and Seats!

Dear Audi friends,

I have lately been an A6 Avant 1.8TQ owner and I can surely say that I am very happy about my Audi choice.

I would like though to ask you to help me concerning two specific matters:

a) My Audi has a Nokia car phone already installed but this phone although it does work properly with all type of SIM cards it seems to reject the prepaid ones. Can somebody help me with this?

b) Due to my lower back pain problems, I need to put some special Recaro seats with lumbar and thigh support in my Audi. Can somebody guide me to a cost effective solution on how to do this? Or where to find cheap electric Recaro seats for my A6, with lumbar and thigh support. As I have checked prices and availabilities in my hometown, Athens-Greece, I have to spend around 2,800 Euros to buy two Recaro Sport Trendline seats and put leather on them. Of course I am going to loose the original seats' airbags, but this is not such a big fuss for me if I am going to drive in a better and more relaxed driving position. Can somebody help me?

I would like to thank you in advance for your valued help!

Vassilis.