Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP! Lots of Beeps and Blinking Lights!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 05:38 PM
1st Gear
Default HELP! Lots of Beeps and Blinking Lights!

So I was having issues with my battery constantly dying and couldn't figure out what was up. After bringing it in to my work (auto shop) and looking through everything, it turns out that the amp turn on wire for my subwoofers which I had hooked up through the fuse panel was actually mis-wired. The amp had been powered on 24/7 and was killing the battery very slowly. While I rewired it to the fuel pump fuse and it is working properly now, I have a multitude of other problems. After starting the car for the first time following this I was greeted by 3 loud beeps and my ABS , Traction, and BRAKE lights were all illuminated. I have since tried to use my code reader to check it out, and All I get are the codes for my CEL (I have test pipes), and one saying that there is a malfunction of a camshaft position sensor. None of which I could imagine have anything to do with this. When I reset the light and erase the codes, it does not remove the ABS/Traction/BRAKE lights. What could be causing this? I checked my fuses and all appear to be in fine shape, but I am open to ideas. Any idea what this could be? I really hope I didn't fry my brake controller or something.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:51 PM
1st Gear

if the abs light stays on and the brake light flashes i believe it means your abs controller has crapped out their are places that will rebuild them just do some searching but i think the best place for it is module masters