Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MAF Sensor covered by Extended Warranty?

Old 02-20-2006, 06:43 PM
1st Gear
Default MAF Sensor covered by Extended Warranty?

This past weekend I have been having problems with my Audi running good. It seems to idle rough and there is a loss of power. The check engine light come on so I went to good old Autozone to have them scan it. It come up with 3 errors. One was the MAF sensor was not working right. The other 2 were bank 1 and bank 2 are running lean. The guy at Autozone thinks its the MAF acting up cause of the cold weather. I live in Colorado where the past few days have been no warmer then 10*F. It does seem like my car does idle better once its warm but its still not like it was. I called my Audi dealership and mention what was happening and they think its the MAF Sensor or O2 sensors. The only bummer is my car is out of warrenty but then the Service Rep told me that the MAF is covered under a extended warranty if that is what is bad. I take it in tomorrow and see if thats it. Lets up so! I will keep everyone posted just let you know what has a extended warranty from Audi.