Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MD/VA/DC GTG

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 09:05 AM
Default MD/VA/DC GTG

Hey guys, I know this doesn't exactly belong in this section, but the "South" regional forum is not that great for reaching locals.(admin, please dont move!)

A number of people have expressed interest ina MARYLAND - VIRGINIA - DC gettogether this summer, so I am going to take the lead and hopefully get this thing started.

Lets make this thing happen August 4th. That is the firstSaturday in August,that gives everyone pleanty of time to plan. I'm in Baltimore and have no problem driving anywhere. But, I thing we could get some good group shots by the Inner Harbor and/or docks by my place. Again, I am open to suggestions.

Anyone have any suggestions on some good roads we can cruise? Long and twisty would be ideal I'd say, but again I'm up for anything.

I am going to put together a list serve of everyone interested, so post your email on here or PM it to me and that way we can all stay on top of it.

I'm looking forward to finally getting something together, and hopefully a good turnout.

You can also reach me at work aaron@allaroundthehome.com

Old 07-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Default RE: MD/VA/DC GTG

I live in Baltimore too, so you as well as I do that you cant have nuffin in Baltimore LOL, the roads are all beat up, cops wanna shut stuff down.....the Inner Harbor is cool, put no parking.......D.C is pretty much the same way, no parking down by the memorials. But it is a good idea tho, you only near about this kind of stuff in CA.I would show up!!!

Old 07-09-2007, 04:41 PM

"MESS SPELLED WORD"
You only "hear" about this kinda stuff in CA.

Old 07-11-2007, 08:52 AM
1st Gear

I live in Baltimore! What about the White Marsh Area around the mall or the Avenue. There are plenty of parking lots there, places to eat and have a beer!

OOOO

Old 07-11-2007, 09:06 AM

White Marsh would be a good place to have this, dont cars clubs hang out up there?

Old 07-12-2007, 11:17 AM
1st Gear

You will see some Mitsushiti EVO hanging around there every once in awhile. Other then that its just the locals and the shoppers. Plenty of sexy ladies in the area too!

OOOO

Old 07-12-2007, 05:05 PM
1st Gear

I'm from NoVa, once I get back I'll be sure to be around. Maybe ya'll can help me out with the car[8D]