Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My First A6 2.7T

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Default My First A6 2.7T

Hey guys,

Ive been reading the forums for the past few days and this seems like a great place. I have a black 2003 A6 2.7T which I love. I'm looking to do some mods to it such as some tail lights, possible body kits, exhaust and maybe some other little things. I was just wondering where you guys go to get your parts (please don't tell me ebay ). If you guys can just list your favorite and most trusted places to buy parts and maybe a little insight into popular mods or ideas. Thanks a lot.

-David

Edit:: I forgot to mention (probably a common problem) that the rubber is peeling off of my handles on the interior of my door. What do you guys suggest... Replacing, peeling it all off etc. Also where can i get this part. Thanks!

Old 06-15-2006, 12:30 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: My First A6 2.7T

If you're under 50K miles, you can take it to the dealer for the trim pieces and get them replaced under warranty. Also, if you're not aware, if you're still under warranty you can take it in to dealer for scheduled maintenance for free. Just in case you're planning on getting maintenance parts.

For OE parts, you can check out www.magauto.com. Its the parts department for a family of dealerships in Virginia. Pricing is ok (maybe a little on the expensive side depending on the part), but its more just you so can have the piece of mind of getting Audi/VW parts. I've bought from these guys before http://www.autohausaz.com/html/autohaus.html and its been a good experience.

Old 06-15-2006, 02:34 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: My First A6 2.7T

You may also want to check out Stoney's Links (see my signature for a pointer). It's got TONS of references to mods, parts, etc. The ultimate A6 owner's FAQ and resource guide.