Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member - New Trials AVIC-D3

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 12:08 AM
Default New Member - New Trials AVIC-D3

Hi everyone,

My name is Clint, I just purchased a 2003 A6 3.0 with about 46K miles on it. I just also purchased a Pioneer AVIC-D3 with the bluetooth, and XM modules. I hope to detail my installation because I can't find one already for an A6 on these forums. My plan is to talk to a wood grain dash kit company and get them to send me a sheet to cover up the ugliness that is bound to happen with my own inadequacies at fabricating my own double din kit.

If anyone has any bright ideas I am willing to entertain, but I have a feeling in that I will pretty much steal carte blanche from the guy on audiworld who used magnets to hold his flashing to the stereo.

My main concerns is to introduce myself, make sure that anyone who has a 2003 A6 with wood trim might know more about it than I and know a better place than random dudes off the internet, and thirdly, find someone who can throw a dog a bone. I have no ******* clue what I am about to do, but I am gonna go for it, because this symphony radio sucks.

C