Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new user WUSSUP EVERYBODY!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 10:36 PM
1st Gear
Default new user WUSSUP EVERYBODY!!!!

YOYO wut up all, im a new user and just wanted to say wutup see what all u think of my 99 audi a6, 2.8 awd, whip is great love it, also had some questions for those who can help.... i want to get a AIR INTAKE system to boost teh HP on my car but i have 2 worries. 1 is that i dont want it to make loud noise like a rice rocket i dont mind the sound of a nice engine but nothnig like a garbage big air muffler sound. 2ns question is i heard it is not good to put air intakes and other thinfgs on audi's specially a6's there not meant for it. if you guys can help ill appreciate it hope this site is helpful and looking foward 2 help others as well. o yeah if u have any request for specific intakes and prices it will cost me lemme no as well b/c i no K&N filters dont make anything for my car... here are some pics of my whip!!! lemme no wut you all tihnk on the link b/c i cant add pictures here the files r too large check it
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/827320

Old 03-16-2007, 12:52 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: new user WUSSUP EVERYBODY!!!!

Nice bumper....I mean the car

Old 03-16-2007, 02:07 AM
1st Gear

About the intake, yah A6's arent really meant for putting intakes into, but if i had to recommend one, it would be the AWE S-Flow...the only thing with this intake is that it wont make your car sound any different. Be away of cold air intakes because Audi tends to put thier intake VERY close to the engine, and the intake can suffer from heat damage.

Old 03-16-2007, 03:13 AM
3rd Gear

I have never seen a blue interior before in an A6, it took me by surprise. I really like the color though. I personally don't like the chrome on the dash vents, but do like it on the front grills.

Sorry I can't comment on the modifications, the only mod I have done to my car is......I broke the rear window screen so now its not there anymore. Oh ya, and added winter floormats, there nice black rubber ones to collect all the Minnesota snow.

Jeff

Old 03-16-2007, 05:03 AM
1st Gear

I guess it is wrong forum
all this blink blink stuff from ebay?????????
wtf????
no offence but U YOYOman should get chevy malibu or cavalier.
good luck with your mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-16-2007, 12:43 PM
2nd Gear

welcome. forget the intake. get a K&N filter and make drill some holes in the airbox. other than that intakes make no sense, its a waste of money, youll just suck in hot air

Old 03-16-2007, 01:31 PM
1st Gear

Holy Chrome!!!

OOOO

Old 03-16-2007, 11:55 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: golonaus

I guess it is wrong forum
all this blink blink stuff from ebay?????????
wtf????
no offence but U YOYOman should get chevy malibu or cavalier.
good luck with your mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLEARLEY ur a douch bag n a lowlife u dont like wut i have? ur so cool and tuff come and PM me and we can settle it very easiley other then that stay in chicago like a real tuff guy that you are dont forget people made words for you called INTERNET GANGSTERs
To allothers thankx for the info and the welcome i appreciate it and looking forward to the site!

Old 03-17-2007, 03:13 AM
2nd Gear

please no e-bickering

Old 03-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Kix
1st Gear

You started off with a really nice car....... and then you ruined it...

Just my 2c worth.

Quick Reply: new user WUSSUP EVERYBODY!!!!