Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NO START NEED help PLS

Old 10-02-2007, 10:25 AM
1st Gear
Default NO START NEED help PLS

a while ago i noticed my car was taking its time to turn over but it only happend once in a while so i never bothered to look into it. I have a A6 2.7 quatro 02 my check engine light is on but the last time i had it checked it was a O2 sensor falure. It didnt really bother me so just drove with it on. But now the car wont start at times.

I noticed the battery was weak and i replaced it but it didnt fix the problem. When i try to turn the car on it acts as if i have a kill switch istalled everything (electronic) works but the car just doesnt turn on after a numerous amonts of trys it finally does and when it does it hesitates i give it gas i get a iregular idle for a few seconds and then its ok but there is this smell that comes from the exhaust a heavy smell of what smells like paint thiner is throught the car in the engine bay and the exhaust it runs fine and nothings wrong but after a few days or maybe times of turning it off and on again as i drive it will happen again

any sug. ive looked everywere and it seems this is a special problem i have to take it to the stealer beacuse no mechanic in my area wants anything to do with it they say its a complicated problem i hope its not the timing belt or anthing elese around the 1000+ cost

PLS help

Old 10-14-2007, 03:39 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: NO START NEED help PLS

I am having the same problem and the service tech at the dealership told me that it could be caused by the fuel pump. I haven't gotten around to changing mine yet but when i do i will let you know.

Old 10-14-2007, 06:26 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: NO START NEED help PLS

CTS sensor, its about $40 at www.ecstuning.com Thats a good place to start, they are know for failure.