Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Picking up our new 05 A6 4.2L

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 10:01 PM
1st Gear
Default Picking up our new 05 A6 4.2L

Just put a nice down payment on the A6 4.2L w/ Sports Package and fully loaded!!!! We are picking it up on Thursday and I am extremely excited. I have a Nissan 350Z that is an 03 and needed something that I could drive in the snow that is NOT RWD. Cheers and hope to be back soon....

Old 12-12-2004, 02:13 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Picking up our new 05 A6 4.2L

nice![sm=smiley20.gif] i wish i could get one of those...alas, i am but a poor 21 year old and cannot afford it...congrats man!

Old 12-12-2004, 04:39 PM
1st Gear

I just saw a B7 A6... From the pics that I saw I didn't know if I would like them as much but it looked EXTREMLY good.

Old 12-13-2004, 04:27 PM
1st Gear

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]Thanks for the welcome (btw furius I am a chick! lol) I am so excited to be picking her up so soon....this is my xmas gift for being such a wonderful wife! (Plus hubby calls my Z a "death trap" in the snow.....RWD + appx 300 hp w/ my mods = BAD NEWS in the snow) I will post pics after we pick her up....[sm=Flahssssss.gif], and after I get a good "detailing" on her. I don't know exactly which product I will use on her, probably my Blackfire that I use on the Z, makes the delicious color really deep and rich. I might try some of the Wolfgang line on her. Decisions, decisions! Again, thanks for the welcome and look forward to hanging out here....

Old 12-13-2004, 04:40 PM

thats a pretty sweet looking 350z you've got yourself there what kind of modds have you done to that also you arn't trading that in on the A6 are you ?

Old 12-13-2004, 06:08 PM
1st Gear

Well thanks CLCoversion.........NO WAY am I trading in the Z, she's a keeper! I have put blood sweat and tears (literally) into her......all mods are self installed (meaning I did the installation myself, yes I am a girl who works on her own cars! ) with the exception of the rims and the speakers/amp........as far as the mods, here is the list I use for my sig on a few Z sites...

Borla True-Dual Exhaust
K&N Typhoon Intake System
Smoked Z-Xtreme Grounding Kit
Evo-R Carbon Fiber Engine Cover
SP Engineering Carbon Fiber Radiator Cooling Panel
JIC CF wrapped strut tower brace
Custom CF wrapped battery and fluid covers
Stillen/Street Scenes Black Chrome Diamond Racing Grille
Evo-R.net CF lip cover
Varis CF B-Pillar Covers
suiteEgrafix CF door barrel inserts
Hawk HPS Front Brake Pads
Alpine tweeters, woofers and amp
Anti-Theft Z valve stem caps
Fairlady Z emblem
Courtesy parts Z hamburger emblem
Z-Tek engraved Z billet aluminum oil cap
Nismo Racing Radiator Cap
Smoked corner markers ala bluebatmobile.com
Shorty Antenna
Blizzak LM22's on stock rims for winter
Volk LE28N's+Toyo Proxes T1-S 18x8.5, 18x9.5-- 245/40/18, 275/40/18

We are looking into getting a BBK and a polished aluminum plenum (intake manifold) in the spring. Also planning to do forced induction, but not till they have worked out the bugs from the sc's and the tt's, don't want to blow up my engine like a lot of folks seem to be doing.

Just for posterity's sake....me working on the Z

Hubby thinks there is something intrinsically wrong w/ coming home to find his wife in the driveway w/ engine parts laying all over the place.......nothin wrong w/ that is there? LMAO

Old 12-13-2004, 06:23 PM

WOW very impressive nice car you've got yourself there I just wish all dgirls were like you I know all the girls i have dated know jack **** about cars lol but i think you are going to have to takeme for a rip in that once you get the TT set up [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 12-13-2004, 06:29 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: clconversion

WOW very impressive nice car you've got yourself there I just wish all dgirls were like you I know all the girls i have dated know jack **** about cars lol but i think you are going to have to takeme for a rip in that once you get the TT set up [sm=icon_rock.gif]
LOL Thanks, and you got it "a rip in her once I get the TT (well deciding btwn supercharger and TT....), I am in Pittsburgh, where bouts are you?

Old 12-13-2004, 06:34 PM

haha Ontario Canada

Old 12-14-2004, 04:02 AM
1st Gear

Now you have no excuse, we have a guy that comes down from Ontario for our Z meets.........to PA!!!!

We actually picked her up TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The snow started a fallin and the call came in to hubby that the car was coming in today..........seeing how he had to lug me to and from work today b/c it was pouring snow and I have been putting off replacing the Volks w/ my stock wheels w/ blizzaks........he decided to give me my present early for xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's so PURTY I can't stand it! Pics and stats tomorrow.......till then happy trails............

Quick Reply: Picking up our new 05 A6 4.2L