Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

seat memory,motion dector,lights on alarm

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Default seat memory,motion dector,lights on alarm

can any one help my 1998 A6 has a couple of problems that showed up at the same time the alarm motion dector inside the car stopped working the power seat memory isnt working and the alam that tells you the lights are on when you turn the car off wont work. they all started at the same time and all the fuses(that i can find) are good please help...

Old 01-30-2006, 01:44 PM
Default RE: seat memory,motion dector,lights on alarm

thanks for the help losers

Old 01-30-2006, 01:51 PM

people don't like answering the same question over and over again that's why there is a search facility (use it)

Old 01-30-2006, 09:18 PM
1st Gear

And we really dont like morons like you that ask search function questions and expect us to answer them like its our jobs

WTF take it to a shop

Old 01-31-2006, 01:41 PM

well to be honest i have researched these items and havent found a solution jerk thats why after all the time i have wasted i have asked for a little help.I assume thats what this forum is for. i really didnt think it would have put you out. i have never asked for any of your help untill now sorry to have asked you to use your expert knowledge i really didnt expect it to drain you of your precious time or energy to write a quick note in which direction i should look . your search facility sucks by the way

Old 01-31-2006, 07:33 PM
1st Gear

wtf is up with you... everyone here is doing everyone else a favor.. no one is obligated to help you.

Old 02-01-2006, 11:50 AM

f o f all of you

Old 02-01-2006, 02:30 PM

never mind son just take a deep breath and start over, you don't have to be a member to search for help so you don't need to make an attempt at insulting people because it will fall on deaf ears, so run along son

Old 02-01-2006, 02:33 PM

ooooppps nearly forgot there for a moment haha, have a nice day

Old 02-02-2006, 03:49 AM

hey black dont take it personally here most of these people dont want to help anyone unless its a COOL problem. It must make their self esteem get bigger or somthing. Try audiworld.com there way more friendly and wont have a problem helping you with your questions.
i had been treated poorly here before under another sign in because i was a girl(and what would a girl know)PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: seat memory,motion dector,lights on alarm