Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Selling my 2004 2.7T S-Line

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 02:02 PM
1st Gear
Default Selling my 2004 2.7T S-Line

As much as I absolutely love my Audi, I'm getting married in October and right now a cheaper car is the smarter way to go....

Any one looking for a great car? I'm based out of Salt Lake, UT. It'sa 2004 2.7T S-Line, black on black. Obviously, you all know what this car entails. The only upgrades/changes I've done is added tint all around and the smoked out hella brand tail lights. The car has 61k miles, drives great and she is a beauty.

I have some pictures up in the forums. Check them out https://www.audiforums.com/albumphot...=1&apage=2.

Any takers? Know of anyone that may be interested? Let me know guys...

Old 06-12-2007, 01:43 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Selling my 2004 2.7T S-Line

Wow...That is a beauty!!!! Good luck selling her.

Old 06-12-2007, 01:57 AM
1st Gear

Sorry to hear of your loss...

Ok, seriously, congrats on the impending marriage... A choice between a woman and a car... I think you made the right choice.

Old 06-12-2007, 08:39 AM
1st Gear

This is not a personal attack, but I'd keep my car......I was married for 16 years to a great lady, but it just didn't work. I'll never marry again. Love the single life and my Audi!

OOOO

Old 06-12-2007, 10:33 AM
1st Gear

haha, nice. I'm excited to get married but I can see what you're saying. To each their own, right?

As for the choice to sell my girl.... I know someday I'll have another one, possibly an S6 down the road, so I'm not too worried. But for now, it's time to be smart and go with something basic.

Old 06-12-2007, 12:12 PM
1st Gear

Good Luck!

OOOO

Old 06-12-2007, 03:21 PM
1st Gear

wouldn't it be cheaper to keep this one? I mean, I don't know what you are planning on replacing it with, but one of the "selling points" to get my wife on board w/my A6 was that there is room for 2 car seats in the back. At the time I was only on having the existing child. Well, she is prego now, and it is nice to know that we both have cars that will accomodate 2 car sears. Well, my son is in a booster now, anyway...

My point is, you'll lose any equity (if there is such a thing) in this car, you'll overpay for whatever you get next (not a slam, just a fact of life when buying a car) and if you get something small and cheap, you'll not be happy and you'll want your A6 back.

good luck finding something you'll enjoy!

Best wishes on your upcoming marriage! I am a fat bastard who got lucky w/a fantastic wife! She treats me great and is still as hot as the day I met her. Marriage isn't for everyone as you've seen in other posts, but it is working for me!

Old 06-12-2007, 04:14 PM
3rd Gear

Sell it and get yourself an older a4/a6 wagon. You can get a good used wagon for 4-5k, parts will be cheap, do the labor yourself and if you have the ability buy it outright day one. If not you can easily pay that off in a year. Look for a jetta/passat wagon as well, maybe even the tdi version to get the great gas milage and still a safe car.

Jeff

Old 06-12-2007, 05:43 PM
1st Gear

The only reason I'm selling it is because it'd be smarter to get a car with cheaper payments and use that money towards a home or savings. My fiance hasn't asked me to sell it, I just think it'd be smarter financially for the time being. I know I'll miss it and I know that no other car will compare (especially since I'll be downgrading) but for now, it feels smarter.

So now that we've figured all that out, any takers? Spread the word people...

Old 06-13-2007, 12:20 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Don't do it. Get married and keep the car too. You'll be bitter when you sell it and will blame her subconciously. You will stop working out and will develop a beer gut and your hair will fall out. I'm only serious about the first two sentences. If you can swing the payment and the car is good to you, keep it. You can pay it off and won't have a car payment later on.

Quick Reply: Selling my 2004 2.7T S-Line