Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Selling my A6 - Time to go

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 02:23 AM
Post Selling my A6 - Time to go

Up for sale is my 2001 A6 4.2L Quattro in great condition, specially the interior. Well maintained, still has original documenting and window sticker. I am the third owner on it, first was my friends dad and than him than me. So I've been around that for since it was new and it was kept pretty good. All fluids changed from dealer, oil changes all in time. Had a 32-point inspection and nothing was found to be wrong. I am looking to get some extra money for school, will be buying a crap car for now. I'll be looking for another A6 4.2L after school, so here is a few things:

Premium Package - Includes leather interior with dark woodgrain, 12-Speaker Bose Audio System CD Changer, Navigation with Telephone, Xenon Auto-Level HIDs

Cold Weather Package - Heated Front and Rear Seats with Ski Pass-Thru

Guidance Package - Includes Nav and Acoustic Park Assist

- Options original owner bought were: Rear Airbags - CD Changer - 17" 5-Spoke Forged Wheels - Packages

** Updated rear bumper with exhaust cut-outs for the exhaust where those nice magnaflows come out, sounds great.

So basically its almost fully loaded. Timing belt was done at 104,000 miles also recently just had all new control arms with upgraded tie-rod ends installed with stock OEM Sport Struts installed in the front. Obviously its power everything (Windows, Seats, Steering Wheels, Mirrors including heated and auto-dim) unusually this car gets ridiculously good gas mileage. I mean most new V6 dont get the mpg I do. Overall this car is a perfect car, packs it all and is ready to go. Specially with Quattro, its amazing. Talk to me if interested.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:45 AM
2nd Gear

I believe this belongs over in Classfieds.

Good luck with the sale, though. What are you going to do with all that freed up money?

Bob

Old 03-04-2010, 04:42 PM
1st Gear

Can't see the pics. I might be interested, depending on the color. Also, unless you are a dealer, don't be shy in posting the asking price and what the miles actually are.

Old 03-05-2010, 03:33 PM

...and where? assuming the car is in Europe?