Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is the best way

Old 09-18-2007, 10:31 AM
1st Gear
Default What is the best way

To close the ski sack door? I can't close it from the trunk and i refolded the bag but it is just to tight for the doors to close? is there a trick to getting it closed all the way? i don't want to force it closed as i am afraid it will break, i think i might have air in there but is there a trick? I did a search and didn't see anything and im sure other people have had this issue with keeping it closed and secured to close the ski sack door? I can't close it from the trunk and i refolded the bag but it is just to tight? Is there a trick to getting closed all the way? i don't want to force it closed as i am afraid it will break, i think i might have air in there but is there a trick? I did a search and didn't see anything and im sure other people have had this issue with keeping it closed and secured
ALSO,
I looked in the warranty information and i didn't see anything saying it was covered but is the pixel issue covered under the original warranty? I am already kind of loosing them in the dash board square screen area, taking it in Thursday and he said he will have tech take a look, and also the little secret push-door right by the seat memory is coming out automatically and not really keeping close, would that be covered? i have 38,XXX on this car. thanks!

Thanks

Old 09-18-2007, 10:36 AM
Default RE: What is the best way

the small text means you asking for someone else and its a paste job? tell them to ask on their site or post larger text so I can read it lol

Old 09-18-2007, 10:38 AM

im getting on a bit you know and the eyes are suffering thanks to you lot

Old 09-18-2007, 10:39 AM
1st Gear

sorry, i pasted itinto an email to spell check, made the text bigger...thanks

Search this Thread