New guy, Catalytic Converter..What to do? - AudiForums.com

Audi A7 Athletic, elegant and dramatic, the Audi A7 is a five-door coupe with the graceful look of a benchmark luxury sedan.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:34 PM
1st Gear

Post New guy, Catalytic Converter..What to do?

Hi guys,

I recently just purchased an A7 2013 that has a missing CAT. I'm relatively inexperienced in working on my own car (aka i don't know anything about working on cars) but taking it in to the shop seems like a very expensive option. Is it too terribly difficult to work on it myself, given that I have no experience? And if so, should I purchase a universal or direct fit ? Also if there is any guide online that can walk me through the process, it would very much be appreciated.

Thanks!

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new member: need help with exhaust and catalytic converter 05 a8 okegs4ever Audi A8 0 07-04-2013 12:14 PM
New catalytic Converter or bypass/test pipe? blue6 Intake, Headers and Exhaust 2 12-30-2008 12:30 PM
Car failed emissions and I need a new catalytic converter j_ripper19 B5 Models 1 10-30-2008 12:51 PM
Faulty Catalytic Converter 2KS4G General Tech 14 01-11-2005 12:07 AM
bad catalytic converter BFlan Audi A4 1 01-03-2005 05:33 PM

Tags
a7 2013, cat, diy, service!, technical