Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

ATTN D3 A8 Owners:OEM AMI Bluetooth Adapters Located!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 10:08 PM
1st Gear
Default ATTN D3 A8 Owners:OEM AMI Bluetooth Adapters Located!

So I've been looking for a solution to stream music through Bluetooth from my phone on my 2007 Audi A8L. There are aftermarket solutions the most popular being the Viseeo Tune2Air adapter but I've read mixed reviews and all types of issues with intermittent failed pairing and skipping etc. I never knew that Audi made an genuine adapter that plugs into the AMI for cars with 2G MMI (won't work with 3G MMI) until I came across this thread started by ModestW12 here on audiworld forums who has this and gave it a big thumbs up: Bluetooth adapter for Audi Music Interface - AudiWorld Forums

It is the geniuine Audi Bluetooth Adapter for the Audi Music Interface part number: 4F0051510J official brochure found here: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...02022582,d.cWw

I know a couple of guys on the forum bought it and love it. List price was $215. Only issue is that Audi discontinued this part a couple of years ago and it has basically vanished from stock in all dealers. I've thoroughly searched google, amazon, ebay, online parts stores.....nothing. Until I reached out to my local dealer who did a search and directed me to Audi of Beverly Hills. I emailed the parts section online requesting if they had it in stock. The parts manager Joe Carr (JCarr@audibeverlyhills.com) emailed me back very quickly informing me they do have these in stock and I could order it from their online parts section for a price of $159.95 tax free.

Joe was very helpful and that dealership seems to view customer service as a priority. He informed me that they actually have 100 of these adapters in stock and to send over anyone on the Audi forums and he will throw in $19.95 overnight shipping! I'm all the way on the east coast and this is an awesome deal. So I'm passing this on to you guys because I know alot of folks with D3's and guys with the 2G MMI with AMI have been searching high and low for these. Here is the direct link to the part on Audi of Beverly Hills online parts store and email Joe letting him you found out about this deal from the Audi forums : Audi Parts - Audi Beverly Hills

Please feel free to make this a sticky and cross post on the other boards.

Last edited by milellie111; 09-08-2015 at 10:12 PM.