Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

audi a8 4.2 v8 97" Brakes

Old 09-11-2015, 01:42 AM
1st Gear
Default audi a8 4.2 v8 97" Brakes

HI everyone, looking for advice on replacing my front brakes on my v8 audi a8.. It has 314mm discs with 4 pads either side. Would like to no reccomendations on what 1s to fit and where to purchase please, only had car a week after a long search!! Also any advice on a replacement air filter/induction kit would be a bonus cheers

Old 03-28-2016, 03:10 AM
1st Gear

This is a very late reply and I would expect you've done this by now (I would certainly hope so!). However just noticed the thread when looking for something else and noticing it was a V8 I had to look. I had three of these over the years and they were great cars except when they had any problems, just because the dealers knew nothing about them. I had a major ABS fault one time and Audi main dealer couldn't fix it - although in fairness they did admit they couldn't do it and didn't charge me. Eventually fixed it myself.

Great car though. I hope you enjoying yours.

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.