Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

Retain Steering Wheel Controls with Aftermarket Headunit.

Old 10-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Net
Default Retain Steering Wheel Controls with Aftermarket Headunit.

Hello,

I am an engineer who is developing a Steering Wheel Control Interface for 2002-2007 Audi A4, A6, A8 and equivalent S series.

For 2005.5 -2007 model year vehicles I am currently seeking BETA testers in the Tampa bay , FL area. This interface is completed and works great, I just want to have it tested in as many different vehicle platforms before the product is released.

For 2002-2005 model year vehicles I am also looking for Audi owners in the Tampa Bay, FL area. This interface is not completed, I will need to capture some Databus information first. But one captured, the interface could be ready to be installed that same day for testing.

We can come to you and I will bring a certified installer to do the installation work. BETA piece will be provided at no cost, it is just required that you report to me how the interface is functioning.

This is a real offer, so if you have always wanted to install an aftermarket head unit with full integration into your 2002-2007 Audi please email me at gary.mazur@aampofamerica.com for information.