Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

Warning Lights park brake, ABS, healight adaptive defective and the circle triange

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 05:34 PM
1st Gear
Default Warning Lights park brake, ABS, healight adaptive defective and the circle triange

I have a 2004 A8L been expericing some warning light issues. My MMI needs to be repalced as the mother board is corroded, due to a spill and cannot be clean to save therefore I dont have funtionability of the the system, however, ocassionally when I start the car the Radio will stay on with out without retracting as it does when the vehicle is turned on, it turns off once I pull the ket out.

Just yesterday I noticed the radio/mmi screen staying up more frequently with the radio audible but only able to control channel by steering wheel, furthermore I noticed the ABS, Park brake warning, the triangle with circle, and the adaptive headlight warning but the head light adaptive control adjusts when i start the vehicle.

Well to me it seems as if i have a ghost in my system, all the lights at once, any suggestions? I will be replacing the MMI Control module soon. thanks for the help.

Old 10-21-2010, 03:29 PM
1st Gear
Default Warning Lights park brake, ABS, healight adaptive defective and the circle triange

"I noticed the ABS, Park brake warning, the triangle with circle" ----> Usually, when you have worn out battery you'll experience the ABS, park brake warning lights, and Circle with triangle in the RPM dials. Ocassionally, wipers activate without sensing rain or manual activation.

Check and make sure battery is fine! Then replace MMI module and you'll be good!