Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Blue Ridge Parkway

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 12:33 AM
Default Blue Ridge Parkway

Bunch of people from Hickory/Statesville NC area going to cruise on the parkway tomorrow. Didnt know if anyone on here was from that area and maybe wanted to meet up/join in? Just an offer, if your bored and need something to do.

Old 09-30-2007, 01:54 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Blue Ridge Parkway

Hey man! Iam from concord NC. I love the blue ridge parkway cruisingon my bike, but you better let us know little bit sooner before you decide to go there! Ill be glad to join.
P

Old 09-30-2007, 12:56 PM
1st Gear

NOOOO ******* ******* WAY!!!!!! PITRMAN!!!!!!, THIS IS THE CRAZIEST ****!!!! I RACED YOU YESTERDAY DOWN I85! i was in my friends 03 cobra that he cant drive and i was like holy crap , a TT get close try and race him i wonder how quick it is. then i saw your license plate and just now when i saw your username realized it was you!!! We were goin to cook out, looked like you were going to bj's or somewhere. wow that is wierd, i really wish my friend was a better driver but i was deffinetly impressed to see a 225hp tt beat a 400hp supercharged cobra!!, granted he is a terrible terrible driver but still. i was so in shock when i saw the tt cuz u never see any around here and then i was thinking with the mods you had you were probably on audi forums. all i could see was the exhaust and tailights, im sure you have some more stuff in there though.i cant believe theres a fellow af member in concord, and that i raced you yesterday! your not selling that tt are you?

Old 09-30-2007, 04:11 PM
1st Gear

Yes sir vince1128!!! It was me in the little 1point something Tdamn german junk! Yeah, I saw black mustang with little cobra badge in ftront just behind me. I just thought I was screwed! I thought I could not keep up with 500hp, but the driver seemed to be a little bit affraid to push the pedal to the metal....But I did my best..
Yeah, I have some tuning decals on the carwhich make the car faster
actually I made some small upgrades and put some stuff on it but still have some more stuff at home which I still have not put on ( need some good mechanic) You've go TT oo? I havent seen any cruising here in concord. You must be living just around the corner assuming the zip code.
yea, and you probably dont enough money for my li TT le junk...
I'd like to see you or talk ( my english sucks, Iam from f....ing europe) to you
Pitrman

Old 09-30-2007, 04:33 PM
1st Gear

yeah we were doin about 65 comin up on you in 6th gear and he didnt even downshift. i was like WTF! hes going! he truly is the worst driver. i think you have the only tt in concord that ive seen anyway. i really want one, and i should have one here in the next week, i have a few potential buyers for car so i really hope something works out. ive been a member here since april and still dont have one!!! haha i just sent you a pm

Old 09-30-2007, 06:21 PM

Yea well i would have posted sooner but i just found out last night who all was going. I think were gonna start making it an every weekend or every other weekend kind of thing. Were also planning a trip tothe Dragon and to HWY 421 to ride the Snake!!!! That will probably be a few more weeks though. You will have to be willing to cruise w/ a fewCivics and Celicas too.

Old 09-30-2007, 09:04 PM
1st Gear

Sounds good bluTT! but the celicas and hondas have to stayfar behind us cus we never follow!!
and we have to wait for Vincet, he still has to get his own TT( I refused to sell him mine...[:'(])

Old 10-03-2007, 11:07 PM
1st Gear

[&o]yes well i just wanted to let everyone know i am a total douche bag. i was going to get a ride in pitrmans sick tonight and i blew him off doing something else. i totally forgot. i was anticipating it all day. i got home read my email and felt like ****. im sorry man!! maybe someother time i swear ill show