AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Audi TT (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-tt-7/)
-   -   Have APR chip, but, which one? (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-tt-7/have-apr-chip-but-one-164324/)

JoshA. 02-07-2011 11:28 PM

Have APR chip, but, which one?

4 Attachment(s)
Hi all, just joined. I bought a MINT 2005 TT with the 1.8T 3 days ago and love the car. Only has 37K miles on it, is in perfect condition. I used to have a 2000 S4 stage 2 and it was fantastic, but, I traded it for a Mazdaspeed 6 and have been plotting how to get back into an Audi ever since...:rolleyes:

I have a few questions: Where do I find my enigne code? The car I bought has a "APR tuned" badge on the back, and, it definitely has more than the stock 225 HP, as it is nearly as fast as my 285 HP MS6 was. How can I tell if my car has the 91, or 93 chip? Can I call APR with my VIN? Also, if it is 91, do they do an upgrade program where I can upgrade it to a 93 map?

Secondly, it seems rather loud to me... I *think* it's stock exhaust, but, I'm not positive. Can anyone tell from pictures? It has a lot of drone (more than I would expect for stock exhaust) at 70 MPH, so, I was semi-wondering if the previous owner had put a catback on it as well:

Attachment 34549

Attachment 34550

Attachment 34551

Attachment 34552

efgh692 02-10-2011 04:25 AM

out of Yang

out of Yang Dynasty is wow gold not an smooth abstraction to wow accounts see, so when Yang Ming made this suggestion when wow power leveling the girlish man nodded his android tablet topic slightly to a vacillation : "Fine, for .

warranty225cpe 02-13-2011 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by JoshA. (Post 1285275)
Hi all, just joined. I bought a MINT 2005 TT with the 1.8T 3 days ago and love the car. Only has 37K miles on it, is in perfect condition. I used to have a 2000 S4 stage 2 and it was fantastic, but, I traded it for a Mazdaspeed 6 and have been plotting how to get back into an Audi ever since...:rolleyes:

I have a few questions: Where do I find my enigne code? The car I bought has a "APR tuned" badge on the back, and, it definitely has more than the stock 225 HP, as it is nearly as fast as my 285 HP MS6 was. How can I tell if my car has the 91, or 93 chip? Can I call APR with my VIN? Also, if it is 91, do they do an upgrade program where I can upgrade it to a 93 map?
Secondly, it seems rather loud to me... I *think* it's stock exhaust, but, I'm not positive. Can anyone tell from pictures? It has a lot of drone (more than I would expect for stock exhaust) at 70 MPH, so, I was semi-wondering if the previous owner had put a catback on it as well:

Need some shots from underneath in the rear in order to tell about your exhaust. It might just have a 3" down pipe. I have an APR 93 flash and im not sure if APR would have it on record. they might.. call and find out.

Originally Posted by efgh692 (Post 1285994)
out of Yang Dynasty is wow gold not an smooth abstraction to wow accounts see, so when Yang Ming made this suggestion when wow power leveling the girlish man nodded his android tablet topic slightly to a vacillation : "Fine, for .

^Eat a fuckin bag of dicks and DIE!