Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

This is a MUST for all mk1 Audi TT owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 09:18 PM
1st Gear
Default This is a MUST for all mk1 Audi TT owners

Greetings!

For all of you "Newbies" out there and for others who have owned for a while but are still a bit unsure about your beloved mk1 TT, for sanity sake (insanity once you see it) you need to own a copy of the "Holy Grail" AUDI TT Service Manual (2000-2006) Audi TT 1.8 liter 180 hp, 225 hp turbo or a 3.2 liter rocket Coupe or Convertible.
Here, you can accurately describe your problem to the rest of us who either somewhat have a clue, have experienced similar problems with or without resolve or are Audi mechanics.

BentleyPublishers Service Manual About $80.00.
It's about as thick as my calculus and physics books from college years ago.

And you thought your Calculus books put you to sleep. Hah!

Attached Thumbnails This is a MUST for all mk1 Audi TT owners-bentley-mk1-tt.jpg  
Old 09-15-2017, 09:04 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Rudy's 01 TT Quattro
Greetings!

For all of you "Newbies" out there and for others who have owned for a while but are still a bit unsure about your beloved mk1 TT, for sanity sake (insanity once you see it) you need to own a copy of the "Holy Grail" AUDI TT Service Manual (2000-2006) Audi TT 1.8 liter 180 hp, 225 hp turbo or a 3.2 liter rocket Coupe or Convertible.
Here, you can accurately describe your problem to the rest of us who either somewhat have a clue, have experienced similar problems with or without resolve or are Audi mechanics.

I was wondering I was wondering if you have these repair manuals for sale? My 2002 Audi TT Quattro I'm having a problem where I started up and within a couple minutes it stalls it will start right back up but it seems to want to stall every few minutes prior to that problem I was having an issue when the car was hot at running temperature and turned it off it wouldn't want to start back up unless I let it set for 10 or 15 minutes and then it would start up and run fine wondering if you could help me at all with this and if I am putting this on the correct thread I'm new to the Audi forum I appreciate your time thank you

Old 09-26-2017, 12:18 PM
1st Gear
Default want to purchase

Originally Posted by Rudy's 01 TT Quattro
Greetings!

Hey there I'm curious on how I can go about ordering 1 (the Holy Grail )of these I had asked a question about a week ago and haven't got a reply so I thought I'd ask again?

Old 10-17-2017, 11:18 PM
1st Gear
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Red2nd
Hey there I'm curious on how I can go about ordering 1 (the Holy Grail )of these I had asked a question about a week ago and haven't got a reply so I thought I'd ask again?
They're on Amazon or Ebay to start with.