Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

My car gets me nervous

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 06:14 PM
1st Gear
Default My car gets me nervous

Hello guys there is still problem about my car! My car is chipped and it wasnt going at all after some time. I replaced intercooler hose and new maf but still the stock power. Than i checked it at the dealers the found only a broken N75 valve plug but still no power. After some time my car was suddenly going(aprx. 200 miles) BUT the problem is that its going after every second or third try to boost. Sometimes it goes sometimes doesnt! Maybe its intake hose or N75 valve or turbocharger valve whitch is mounted near turbo ( maybe it simple doesnt open to boost sometimes) The joke is that dealers couldnt find anything else!! Please HELP MEEEEE!!!!! Thanks

Old 01-05-2007, 07:48 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: My car gets me nervous

just wondering if you replaced the tube with oem or something w/higher tolerances. if you have replaced the DV with something capable (forge ie)of holding back the new found boost ie not stock, then see if you are losing your power across all rps. if you are just not noticing at above ~4k rpm then maybe you are just collpasing your tubes even if they are new. ?

Old 01-05-2007, 07:54 PM
5th Gear

can't really help on this one, but I have a question for you, TeeTee, where are you from?

Old 01-05-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: TeeTee

Hello guys there is still problem about my car! My car is chipped and it wasnt going at all after some time. I replaced intercooler hose and new maf but still the stock power. Than i checked it at the dealers the found only a broken N75 valve plug but still no power. After some time my car was suddenly going(aprx. 200 miles) BUT the problem is that its going after every second or third try to boost. Sometimes it goes sometimes doesnt! Maybe its intake hose or N75 valve or turbocharger valve whitch is mounted near turbo ( maybe it simple doesnt open to boost sometimes) The joke is that dealers couldnt find anything else!! Please HELP MEEEEE!!!!! Thanks
do you have a boost guage?
-what is the vacuum at idle and peak boost?
do you have a stock program on the chip you bought?
-it could be in stock program if so.

If everything seems normal put a mbc instead of or in line with the n75 and bump up the boost. But please post psi level and vacuum level.