Rolling Noise Under Passenger Seat - AudiForums.com

Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Old 04-10-2017, 02:01 PM
1st Gear

Default Rolling Noise Under Passenger Seat

2.0 TT MK2
During decelerating, accelerating, turning, pretty much any movement, it sounds like something is rolling around in my interior, like a marble. At first I thought it was something in the Seat Mounting Tracks, but it wasn't there. After some testing and such, I believe there is something under the seat, under the carpet, under where the wiring box is under the seat. Problem is, There is no easy way to access it. Is there any easy way to get under the carpet there without tearing out the entire carpet? I'm not about to completely take out the carpet just to get rid of a (somewhat) minor rolling sound.

Newbie Here- Don't be afraid to tell me if I did anything wrong or need more info