Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

vanity twin exhaust tip for fwd 1.8t

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 09:42 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: vanity twin exhaust tip for fwd 1.8t

[8D]bully bully for you and you can bet I'll forget your cra___ real quick.....you can't be for real..arrogant as well. Who made you the web admin anyways? See the tool bar above'....it's there to select whatever font size offered and even in color...
Chew on that bully boy......

Old 07-09-2007, 09:46 PM
I'm make believe

your an idiot arent you? You and TTempted should hang out.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:47 AM
1st Gear

[]now my feelings are hurt
try and relax a little..who knows ? someday somebody may get to like you a little.
To the real forum...what's with this jerk..?
I know this got way inappropriate and I apologize to the rest of you.
Thanks to moeron7, .clipse, vorais, TTkid, diehlryan, and Quattro Libre for those right on links.
You guys are there...you understood what it was, used discretion, and know your stuff.
I can't keep it up with this moron anymore..he's wasting our time ....He'll be able to post last
which is to be expected...at least we're not Stuck in where??? Miamisburg Ohio!!!!
Peace On

Old 07-10-2007, 11:43 AM
1st Gear

y2krum - you may want to consider focusing your energyon getting a42DD downpipe if anything.

"I got no time to player hate. I'm the type to crash your party with Teddy Ruxpin and a Slayer tape"

Old 07-10-2007, 12:03 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: y2krum

[]now my feelings are hurt
try and relax a little..who knows ? someday somebody may get to like you a little.
To the real forum...what's with this jerk..?
I know this got way inappropriate and I apologize to the rest of you.
Thanks to moeron7, .clipse, vorais, TTkid, diehlryan, and Quattro Libre for those right on links.
You guys are there...you understood what it was, used discretion, and know your stuff.
I can't keep it up with this moron anymore..he's wasting our time ....He'll be able to post last
which is to be expected...at least we're not Stuck in where??? Miamisburg Ohio!!!!
Peace On
Im the last person on this forum you should try to F with!

Old 07-10-2007, 12:25 PM
2nd Gear

Ithink cincy is right man.
About the font thing, a lot of people have been flamed far worse than you, y2krum, i cant remember her name, but one girl had a 5 page thread going if i remember correctly. anyone else remember her? nobody likes it and you can use a sig or avatar to personalise your posts. And cincy is one of the most knowledgable people on this board, imo,just so you know...

About the exhaust, i'd get a 42draft designs downpipe. I frankly dont care about the amount of pipes i have. I'm actually debating to do a full custom 3" SINGLE exhaust on my 225.
Single exhaust are generally better on turbo cars than duals anyway.
Most 350Z guys put a single 3" on their car when they put a snail under the hood. The airflow is better, because it doesn't have to split.

Just my 0.02.

Oh andi wouldn'tget the fake tip, they are waaay too obvious...

Old 07-10-2007, 12:30 PM
SoCal Crew Member

42DD makes a DP for 180TT/TTQ's?

Old 07-10-2007, 12:32 PM
I'm make believe

they make one for the fwd 1.8t's currently. But you can get an ebay dp that is exactly the same for $100shipped.

Old 07-10-2007, 01:33 PM
SoCal Crew Member

boooo. ive only heard of blacktrax making the 180TTQ DP's.

Old 07-10-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm make believe

that was due to presionTT who hadblacktrax make them. Im sure if someone contactsblacktrax again with another 5-10 downpipes to be madethey will do it again. That is ifthey still has the jig they used or if someone has a stock piece lying around. Im sure if you look up the 2 threads, you will find more info on getting another run made.

Quick Reply: vanity twin exhaust tip for fwd 1.8t