AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Audi TT (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-tt-7/)
-   -   Waterfest anybody? (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-tt-7/waterfest-anybody-69055/)

225tt 07-13-2007 10:31 PM

RE: Waterfest anybody?

Wish I could make it, but...I think I will have to wait until next year to go. I heard that its a pretty cool deal and its nice because the vendors are there and you can talk to the guys you email one on one instead of waiting for them to answer you back or call you back. Plus the coolest VW and Audi's around the states are there!

Wintermute 07-14-2007 01:17 PM

ORIGINAL: WishIWasRWD

But seriously though...

Anyone in for sickturboandbeerfest?

I'll be holding it during the last week of september. If you guys have nothing better to do, stop by...

Where is it?

WishIWasRWD 07-14-2007 03:13 PM

I'm thinking about it...

There's enough room at my parent's house in pennsylvania.

achTTung 07-14-2007 04:28 PM

I'll be there.... with a big stick.

smartass.

theTTkid 07-14-2007 05:22 PM

lol, ive never heard of waterfest either...

225tt 07-14-2007 06:18 PM

Ahh there is alot to learn young grasshopper.....!

rayveedub 07-15-2007 04:50 AM

i might be coming up, it largely depends if i get this demo car done. its nothing original but still cool. Mk2 VW GTi Vr6 Turbo. also this will be the first car i completly painted myself. im using the audi Sprint Blue Mettallic paint on it (the bright blue color on the RS4's). and alot of brand new OEM parts. Also it will have a wicked corrado dashboard conversion, wanted to do tt dash but thats a little harder to source at a good price. Right now it dosent look promising as it is still just a sripped rolling frame.

WishIWasRWD 07-15-2007 11:51 AM

ORIGINAL: achTTung

I'll be there.... with a big stick.

smartass.

You know it...

I might actually host something, but it won't be that weekend.
Not that i'd put a dent in your attendance anyway.

achTTung 07-15-2007 12:03 PM

Yeah, if you wanted to put on a BBQ/cruise some weekend other than the last in september, I'd def. try to make it. I've thought of doing something like that myself, but living where theres more cows than people doesn't really draw in too many people. I do have the Ilion gorge 30 minutes from home, which is a fun 6 miles of tight twisties, and I have a bus garage turned personal garage, complete with a pit if a few fellow TT'ers felt like making the drive to central NY.

AudiOso 07-15-2007 12:20 PM

I've never been to Waterfest before so I'm pretty excited. I want to bring my TT, but I hate putting all those miles on it. I'm probably just going to drive my A4 instead.