B6 Models Please discuss all 2002 - 2005 B6 A4 topics here...

cranks,but will not start.

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2019, 09:25 PM
1st Gear
Default cranks,but will not start.

I have a 2002 Audi a4 b6 that will not start i replaced the fuel pump and the fuel filter. i also checked the fuel injectors an cleaned them they all work and theres is fuel in the fuel rail and there is pressure. As of right now i turn the key a few time to try and start it and it goes completely dead like if there is not battery in the car. I checked the fuse and there good i changed the fuel pump relay under the steering wheel also. I dont know why my car keeps wanting to die like if there is no battery in the car. Im thinking that i might have a bad ground some and also when i spray starting fluid into the throttle body and it starts only when starting fluid is being sprayed so im thinking that i'm not getting power the fuel injectors so im stuck on what to do next right now im replacing the wiring harness to the fuel injectors the wires are exposed so there in bad shape im hoping this will get it started.

Old 04-06-2019, 02:30 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by MRod
I have a 2002 Audi a4 b6 that will not start i replaced the fuel pump and the fuel filter. i also checked the fuel injectors an cleaned them they all work and theres is fuel in the fuel rail and there is pressure. As of right now i turn the key a few time to try and start it and it goes completely dead like if there is not battery in the car. I checked the fuse and there good i changed the fuel pump relay under the steering wheel also. I dont know why my car keeps wanting to die like if there is no battery in the car. Im thinking that i might have a bad ground some and also when i spray starting fluid into the throttle body and it starts only when starting fluid is being sprayed so im thinking that i'm not getting power the fuel injectors so im stuck on what to do next right now im replacing the wiring harness to the fuel injectors the wires are exposed so there in bad shape im hoping this will get it started.
Simply fed up when people complain about 15 to 20 years old models of cars in this era of well- equipped vehicles. My dear fellow! You changed a lot of things but it didn't work because A and B generations of Audi have been worn off now due to lack of sophistication according to new technology needs. I will recommend you to go through internet and make a good deal on reliable leasing sites like DSR and a couple of other sites to enjoy a safe and reliable experience of driving. Hope it will work buddy.