B7 Models Please discuss all 2005.5 - 2008 B7 A4 topics here...

Carbonio & Forge 4 Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Default Carbonio & Forge 4 Sale!!!

Hey everyone, I use to have a 2007 A4 2.0T Quattro but I ended up giving it back cause I got hit by someone and I just didn't want to keep the car anymore. So I had some aftermarket parts on the car that I took it back out before giving it back and I have been selling them so now I have 2 parts left. I have the Carbonio Air Intake that I had on my car for about 9 months and the Forge Blow Off Valve Spacer. Im looking to sell these 2 parts together if you need them both or just one. Any1 who is interested message me for more details and let me know thank you.

Old 01-14-2010, 06:13 PM

how much?

Old 01-15-2010, 01:29 AM

how much for the forge

Old 01-15-2010, 08:16 PM
2nd Gear

Im not gonna feel bad for bashing your thread since it's not in the for sale section but a general discussion so here goes.

Intakes on these cars are not liked by the car. More people have problems than people who have positive results. Stay away. The stock system is designed that minimal to no gains are made and leaks are common.

The forge spacer is cool if you like the blow off valve sound but....................only the brand new redesigned FORGE spacer will fit the "D" revision diverter valve. I'd assume this is not the brand new spacer so RED, i'd not get it cause I think you have the new DV right?

Old 01-16-2010, 12:10 AM

Yes Kris, thank you1 So which one do I exactly need?

Old 01-16-2010, 08:05 AM
2nd Gear

You need this: http://www.forgemotorsport.com/conte...oduct=FMDVFSiT

Fits all valves. The old ones did not. I do not own one just cause I have alot of family time in the car so i don't want any annoying sounds all the time. If this was not a family ride I would get one. Warning, I hear lots of people get rid of them cause they can get annoying but it's all personal preference.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:07 PM

Well, I do miss the BOV that I used to have. I know cops hate it for sure

Old 01-18-2010, 03:08 PM

i guess he doesnt want to sell

Old 01-18-2010, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by 2wdBlazer
Im not gonna feel bad for bashing your thread since it's not in the for sale section but a general discussion so here goes.

Intakes on these cars are not liked by the car. More people have problems than people who have positive results. Stay away. The stock system is designed that minimal to no gains are made and leaks are common.

The forge spacer is cool if you like the blow off valve sound but....................only the brand new redesigned FORGE spacer will fit the "D" revision diverter valve. I'd assume this is not the brand new spacer so RED, i'd not get it cause I think you have the new DV right?
How bout the k&n filter? and how would i find out if i have the "D" revision DV?

Old 01-18-2010, 04:14 PM
2nd Gear

Drop in filters are just convenient for reusability. The tested gains on filters in general are all less than 5hp for the A4. Pretty good stock system and not worth the $ per hp. I do have a drop in in my GTI just for the hell of it. Did not notice anything.

For the DV you have to pull it off. The serial # will have a D in it. D valeves are a piston as well. All other stockers are a squishy diaphram. You can tell by looking at it.

Quick Reply: Carbonio & Forge 4 Sale!!!