B7 Models Please discuss all 2005.5 - 2008 B7 A4 topics here...

Tranny junk or fuel pressure?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 07:22 PM
1st Gear
Default Tranny junk or fuel pressure?

Ive had my audi around 1.5 yeaand it has147k mil and the money ive put in its is unreal.the High pressure and the low pressure fuel pump and the cam followers replaced, but im still having fuel pressure problems. also im begining to think the tranny is going out or this fuel pressure problem is starting to mess with the computers and the shifting in the tranny.
What happens is ill drive but any time i push over 2k rpm which should be very easy in a 2 liter turbo the car shakes and hesitates shifting but if it doesnt shift the RPMs go up and its as if the car isnt gaining speed but around 3500 it starts gaining speed and acting like the car is fine but then itll shift and do the same thing on the next gear. ( idk why it waits til 4000to shift either) but the reason i think the tranny is involved is because when changing from drive to reverse or almost any gears theirs a loud almost clicking noise like it doesnt want to shift and the car has put out many different codes like fuel pressure regulator 2, camshaft positioner sensor, bank 1 intake lean, and many more codes if anyone can help thatd be wonderful but because of this cars cost going to an audi dealer isnt an option anymore theyd fix it for more than its worth.the car also has more problems like the low oil pressure light coming on but i tested the oil pump and its working and its not low on oil but it does need the valve cover gasket replaced.